Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

The "do they mean us?" thread

Clues in the title. Thought it might be funny.

I''ll start:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?129532-Why-do-you-hate-Norwich-so-much&s=92e6c558831b780ccc402b758d8842b8

Lol! Wiz starts a thread on a QPR site asking "Why do you hate Norwich so much?".It should have read..........."Why do I hate Norwich so much?".[:S]

Oh yes, well spotted. Didn''t see the OP.

The theme still stands though. Hopefully we can make this a running thing? Plenty of clubs hate us for some reason.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Why does Wiz put that on a QPR forum?..Has he put a similar one on the tractor boys forums? ;D[/quote]Wiz has joined at least one forum aligned to every club* that has been taken over by a foreigner (or at least someone with a foreign-sounding name) who seemingly has pots of money ("pots of money" being defined as "more than Delia has"). So Fernandes'' arrival at QPR necessitated Wiz entering west London cyberspace.And in the natural way of things, Wiz being Wiz, his posts being what they are, this almost inevitably means he ends up mistaking the personal for the general, believing there is is animosity towards all Canary fans, and wondering why.*Blatant exaggeration for dramatic effect and almost certainly not strictly true, but there is a truth beyond and despite mere facts.

Particularly disrespectful preview thread on the Spurs board.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-v-norwich-city-a-k-a-inbred-fc-02-02-2016-19-45.16602/

That Tottenham thread is ironic actually because I was about to start a preview thread called "Norwich city vs Tottenham aka unwashed, smoke breathing, plastic mockneys FC