Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Alex Prichard

The Mirror reports that on Monday he will sign on loan for Bourgh or Burnley.

I would have thought a PL side would be the next logical step for him, as he has already proven himself at the Champs level.

He would, as many have pointed out before, be a great loan signing for us. He is a ten year younger version of Wes.I just wonder if we have even been after him.

Yep, medical at West Brom for a loan til end of season. Good player, but we are well covered in those positions I guess (unless a direct replacement for Wes)

Wes, Naismith and VOO all vying for that position and we can''t risk him not being up to speed after a long spell out with injury!

Would only be interested in a permanent switch at this stage. Got plenty of options in these areas; Wes, Howson, Naismith, Vadis, Redmond, Dorrans.

Pritchard would be a stellar signing for us, and a natural successor to Wes. However, at the moment we do have enough cover in this position, plus Pritchard hasn''t kicked a ball yet this season due to injury. It''s a big risk for WBA, but if he stays fit I''m sure he''ll prove his worth. This would put WBA in pole position to sign him in the summer, as if they survive you''d presume the Berahino cash will be available to spend. It''s equally plausible that Spurs may not want to sell, and integrate him into the first team – Ryan Mason was 24 when he finally broke through, and Pochettino clearly invests a lot into youth development.In summary, I think the pipedream of signing Pritchard will remain just that. Shame, because he is one player I would absolutely love to see at FCR.