Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Leroy Fer to Swansea on loan

Not sure if it''s been mentioned on another thread, but would imagine he''ll be playing against us in a few weeks. Let''s hope he has one of those games where he looks like he''s trying to find somewhere quiet on the pitch to curl up and have a nap.

I wonder if any player has ever had 3 consecutive relegations on their cv? Here''s hoping you will leroy 👍🏻

This qpr fan has leroy''s number! Postet on planet swans, is pretty much how I felt when we offloaded him to qpr.

Thought I would give you a fair opinion on Fer. I have watched QPR since 1972, from the age of 6 and without a doubt Fer is the laziest, over-rated footballer I have ever seen in the hoops. He will wander around near the action without wanting to get involved, unless the ball comes to him, he miss-times headers, under hits passes with alarming regularity and cannot trap a wet bag of cement. He occasionally hits a blinder of a goal (you had first hand experience of that at LR on New Years Day last year but for the most part you''ll be playing with ten men whenever he is picked. Don''t for one minute expect a box to box midfielder. Just wanders around. Absolutely thrilled that he has gone to you, even though it is only on loan. Our midfield has just got stronger by default. And don''t be fooled that he is a Dutch International. Have you seen the Dutch play lately? Cheerio Leroy and don''t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

Talent!!!!! Fuck off! Lazy waste of space and like his fellow Dutch international RVW is no where near PL quality and never ever will be.

Against Man City when we were battling relegation he searched out Sergio Aguarro to swap shirts at half time! That''s a player you really want in a battle!

He does have talent and that''s what keeps getting him these moves. However I agree he just doesn''t put anywhere near enough effort in to realise that ability. I guess while clubs think they can harness that talent and convince themselves they are the ones to motivate him they''ll keep taking the gamble.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]He does have talent and that''s what keeps getting him these moves. However I agree he just doesn''t put anywhere near enough effort in to realise that ability. I guess while clubs think they can harness that talent and convince themselves they are the ones to motivate him they''ll keep taking the gamble.[/quote]

yep. Some people are just really really thick.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]He does have talent and that''s what keeps getting him these moves. However I agree he just doesn''t put anywhere near enough effort in to realise that ability. I guess while clubs think they can harness that talent and convince themselves they are the ones to motivate him they''ll keep taking the gamble.[/quote]

yep. Some people are just really really thick.[/quote]Yeah, they do thicko things like repeating the same phrases over and over again in lieu of have anything useful to say.It''ll be okay champ :tussleshair:

To be fair to him his greatest talent is managing to hide all that talent. so far he''s hidden it for over 2 seasons in this country

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]He does have talent and that''s what keeps getting him these moves. However I agree he just doesn''t put anywhere near enough effort in to realise that ability. I guess while clubs think they can harness that talent and convince themselves they are the ones to motivate him they''ll keep taking the gamble.[/quote]

yep. Some people are just really really thick.[/quote]Yeah, they do thicko things like repeating the same phrases over and over again in lieu of have anything useful to say.It''ll be okay champ :tussleshair:[/quote]

Already told you I don''t have conversations with stupid. It''s simple to understand or should be for someone other than you.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]He does have talent and that''s what keeps getting him these moves. However I agree he just doesn''t put anywhere near enough effort in to realise that ability. I guess while clubs think they can harness that talent and convince themselves they are the ones to motivate him they''ll keep taking the gamble.[/quote]

yep. Some people are just really really thick.[/quote]Yeah, they do thicko things like repeating the same phrases over and over again in lieu of have anything useful to say.It''ll be okay champ :tussleshair:[/quote]

Already told you I don''t have conversations with stupid. It''s simple to understand or should be for someone other than you.[/quote]Hahahahahaha he only went and used his other catchphrase to prove my point! Unbelieveable scenes here, Clive.Were you dropped on your head as a child? By Gary Hooper? [:D]

You understand words have technical definitions right. I already gave you the definition of conversation. If you don''t consider that the definition, that''s your very significant problem.

[quote user="jaemae2"]You understand words have technical definitions right. I already gave you the definition of conversation. If you don''t consider that the definition, that''s your very significant problem.[/quote]

I''ll reply to stupid all day long, cuz it''s comedic gold. This isn''t difficult to understand, and isn''t going to get better for you if you''d like to continue.

And now he has replied to himself, stating "I''ll reply to stupid all day long".I think I''ll leave this one here. Over to our resident astrophysicist for the last word...[:D]

there''s a reply in between. I wanted to make it simple enough for you to follow. Apparently even that wasn''t enough.

There there champ, it will be ok :tussleshair:

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]This is going to come and bite us in the bum isn''t it ?[/quote]

I doubt this in particular will. Fer over Shelvey is at least a push if not a slight upgrade. Shelvey makes teams worse, it''s no surprise Swansea started performing well once they stopped playing him. Swansea were staying up anyway, they weren''t getting relegated.

Hardly been setting things alight at QPR. Was good on his day for us, sadly he had more off days than on days. A lot of them.