Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

If your Alex neil

If your Alex Neil are you satisfied with our current squad and are you confided the team you currently have are good enough to keep us in the premier league? If not what would you do and would you add any more players?

[quote user="jamie 10"]If your Alex Neil are you satisfied with our current squad and are you confided the team you currently have are good enough to keep us in the premier league? If not what would you do and would you add any more players?[/quote]

Jesus i''ll try and break this down as best I can with the information available.

1. I don''t have an Alex Neil

2. I am satisfied with our current squad

3. I haven''t confided anything to the team I currently have.

4. If I had an Alex Neil I would tell him to confide to the team that he currently has that he is confident that they are good enough to keep us in the Premier League.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jaemae2"]My Alex neil did all he thought he need to do. I''m not sure are your Alex neil though.[/quote]Eh ?[/quote]

Fair play, was supposed to be abt and didn''t pay attention.

Nope, we should have signed Neymar for £50m, Messi for £200m, Thiago Silva for £60m and Paul Pogba for £90m.

Typical board have no ambition...

Anyway, to give you a serious answer ignirong the horrific grammar etc. I''d be very satisfied with the business we''ve done. Being greedy i''d have liked another DM but it''s time our current stock pulled their fingers out and made that midfield what it should be, our strongest part. Tettey and Klose in for Dorrans and Martin and we look quite a force.

Hopefully people like Mulumbu will improve, Jarvis and Redmond will get back to early season form and any one of Bamford, Jerome or Mbokani can get the ball in the bloody net a bit more now they have Naismith there to link the play better.

The key will be how well Klose settles in though. That could be the most important signing we ever make.

McNally tweet. Business done for Senior squad. Trying to conclude one more for the future!

My AN hasgone missing? Took him for a walk and he spotted a haggis and took off after it. If anybody in the Thetford forest area spots an AN chasing a haggis try and grab it for me. Thanks.