Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Ebou adams from Dartford sky sports

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Whits is an international left back. Just sayin'' ''cause he is still here....

[/quote]Out of form, out of favour, short of match practice, out of his depth at this level even on his stronger side. Wouldn''t want to throw him in unless it was an absolute emergency, in fact I''d rather recall Toffolo if such an option were available in his loan agreement.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]some player develop late some ( very rare ) get missed

nothing wrong signing this boy up if you look at his match reports he is a stand out player in that league is he good enough who knows

but we have signed him son if good enough we have saved a lot of money doing it this way[/quote]

Agreed. Our academy now has three valuable strings to it''s bow with the youngsers coming through, being able to buy other young talent and now the NCEFDP academy "shadow squad" with Adam Drury.

http://communitysportsfoundation.org.uk/files/brochures/elite_football_development_programme_16v2.pdf

The club / academy is a business, acquiring and developing players.

Yes, an outstanding player can be channelled towards the first team, but that''s considered a bonus not an expectation.

The academy generates income for the club by way of loan fees and transfer Rees for young players going out to other clubs.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Out of form, out of favour, short of match practice, out of his depth at this level even on his stronger side. Wouldn''t want to throw him in unless it was an absolute emergency, in fact I''d rather recall Toffolo if such an option were available in his loan agreement.[/quote]

Maybe. But then why put him in the 25?

Don''t be too quick to dismiss players who may yet have a part to play. From what I''ve read on here he''s better than Martin...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Out of form, out of favour, short of match practice, out of his depth at this level even on his stronger side. Wouldn''t want to throw him in unless it was an absolute emergency, in fact I''d rather recall Toffolo if such an option were available in his loan agreement.[/quote]

Maybe. But then why put him in the 25?

Don''t be too quick to dismiss players who may yet have a part to play. From what I''ve read on here he''s better than Martin...

[/quote]

That''s just my assessment from how alarmingly he seems to have fallen down the pecking order, Eddie. If Alex Neil doesn''t dismiss him and includes him in the 25, that''s fine by me, but I wouldn''t be surprised to see him leave on loan when the loan window reopens.

I did think Whits may leave in this window. He has one good contract left in his career. Hope he gets a decent club.

Alartz.. I believe Russ can put in a shift at lb in an emergency..

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You won''t be going will you Alartz as you were going to cut up your season ticket[/quote][:D]