Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

BAMFORD SIGNS

Paul101 wrote: "people are forgetting bamford and play on the right or left of midfield as well"

That''s what I thought. I can see bamford playing more on the left side of the front three with Neil preferring Brady at LB. Gives us a lot more pace on the counter and was where bamford exploited us for Boro at carrow road last season.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Jenkins

I think we all know that he''s a really good player. None of us know how good he will be for us. I back the managers judgement that he''s the sort of guy he wants and that''s good enough for me.

The manager thought Andreu was good enough 😳[/quote]I assume that Andreu was bought in the eventuality of us staying in the Championship. It probably would be best for his career if he moved on somewhere else now.

Let''s just rejoice in the fact that we have signed Bamford, are linked with players like Diouf and ip5w1ch are after Gary Madine.

lets not mess about here and start playing a striker on the left or the right bamford is best down the middle we have enough people on the wing / midfield get the boy in where he can hurt teams

next thing we will be hearing is russ martin has scored a few should we try him up front !

play players in natural best positions

i thought he looked streaks ahead of the rest in the championship last season, as did the pfa. Not bad considering igahlo/deeney/Mccormack/Rhodes/jerome available to choose from.

Quite a majority of Chelsea fans on Twitter/forums would much rather see him as back up for Costa than keep remy/falcao and think he deserves a chance.

Out and out goalscorer and we need a squad equipped to stay up, an injury to mbokani/Naismith and we would have been in a bit of bother, very happy indeed

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I''m bemused that so many fans are disappointed that we didn''t sign Remy and Austin!

Reality check needed across the county.[/quote]

Not across the country, just here. With hilariously slow children like FeedTheWolf, Mr. Angry, etc... etc... running around, don''t hold your breath.

Just watched his interview. Seems a very naice yoong man. Genuinely modest & without the Billy big boots undertone I was expecting. So, since it was his attitude that was my main concern, I feel a bit more optimistic now.

He appeared to be genuinely appreciative of the way we play football, considering us to have been rather unlucky. He also seems to like the idea of being a more creative type player rather than an out & out attacker, so he might turn into a good alternative to Wes; a trio of him, Naismith & Mbokani could be pretty exciting!