Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Rhoys Wiggins / Ebou Adams

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Ebou Adams close to signing for us from Dartford. One for the future apparently.[/quote]
Just like Cody McDonald was? [;)]
I feel slightly sad when we sign these young players, knowing the likely outcome for them.

Certainly sensible to get another one for the future under our belts; I do recall when Wiggins was one of those for us; he was at Bournemouth for a while before and Howe seems to know him, so perhaps he''s a ''horses for courses'' signing for them.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Ebou Adams close to signing for us from Dartford. One for the future apparently.[/quote]
I feel slightly sad when we sign these young players, knowing the likely outcome for them.
[/quote]

And just like that ex-Stocksbridge Park Steels player when Leicester signed him from Fleetwood. Sorry, my memory is going? What was his name?

[quote user="Lord Nelson"]Is he related to Neil Adams?[/quote]Not as many " relatives " as you M''Lud. [;)]

Feel privileged to have been present for more than two thirds of Rhoys Wiggins’ minutes in a City shirt. He did ok on debut at Gillingham in match that was memorable for a midweek JPT away City support numbering several hundred. For those with long memories it was the Theo “no-show” match and George Francombe also made his debut. Cody scored and did a huge knee slide right on front of us in celebration.

Less memorable was Rhoys Wiggins other start for City - the 0-0 JPT match at Swindon where all I remember about the game was Jamie Cureton scoring the winning penalty in a shoot-out which was probably his last ever “goal” for City. Other highlights of the evening were getting a truly awful burger at half time served in a huge presentation box, having a chat with Mick Dennis and hearing a pal in the Capital Canaries calling Paul McVeigh a lazy little shit (deservedly so) as he jogged back to cover a Swindon attack when he should have been sprinting.

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Ebou Adams close to signing for us from Dartford. One for the future apparently.[/quote]
[/quote]

And just like that ex-Stocksbridge Park Steels player when Leicester signed him from Fleetwood. Sorry, my memory is going? What was his name?[/quote]

No answer to the question. I assume a) you haven''t got a scooby what I''m talking about or b) you can''t remember his name either or c) both