Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

ONE of Francis agents.

Just one of them mind, has stated, ''Damien is cool, strong and delivers goals and in a struggling side, so id like to see him in a better side''.... #&87**"4% Better side?.. hes talking about portsmouth. Its time to kick francis and his crappy agent out of Norwich for good. And you can stick linvoy primus too.

while I would like to Francis stay... I fear his committment would be in question by many fans.. I think it is of worthwhile note that Francis hasn''t said a word himself..well that I have read..  all agents speak unfortunately..we had this with Hucks...  I say now get it over with soon so we can have the money to spend before the window slams shut and while there may be some decent players not snapped up...

Damn right. Wheres that chap who came on here around december spouting off about Portsmouth being a big club with a "huge" fan base? What does he think of this cool, calm, deliverer of goals? Sometimes, I find it hard to figure out how Fracis can stand up. That big head of his must weigh a fair bit.

[quote]Just one of them mind, has stated, ''Damien is cool, strong and delivers goals and in a struggling side, so id like to see him in a better side''.... #&87**"4% Better side?.. hes talking about ports...[/quote]

I was very pro Francis, charlies dad, but I''m starting to cool in that department now. If he wants to go, then hurry up.

However I do rate Linvoy Primus, in the championship he''d be awesome.

[quote]while I would like to Francis stay... I fear his committment would be in question by many fans.. I think it is of worthwhile note that Francis hasn''t said a word himself..well that I have read.. all ...[/quote]

I agree with Kenny on this, Francis hasn’t said anything, and as we all remember Huck’s agent saying how he was too big for Norwich, and look how that turned out.

I’m not suggesting Francis is beyond reproach, as it would be good to hear his side of the story, as we did with Hucks, and as Deano did with regard to the speculation about his future, but I feel a lot of posters on this site are passing judgement unfairly – I may be proved wrong!!!

I think perhaps the Agent in question didn''t see many of Francis''s performances post-February.

Perhaps someone can send him a tape of the Fulham game to admire Damo''s ''tracking back'' skills for their 1st goal and his total lack of commitment for the next 80 minutes ?

Never mess with Maverick

[quote]Just one of them mind, has stated, ''Damien is cool, strong and delivers goals and in a struggling side, so id like to see him in a better side''.... #&87**"4% Better side?.. hes talking about ports...[/quote]

Hopefully Worthy will stick Linvoy Primus in the centre of our defence

Agree with what you say about Francis and his agent, Charlies Dad. Barefaced cheek given his non performances since February.

Agents  are arseholes , that we all know !   in it for the money , most of them wouldn`t know a football  from  frisbee !  as for Francis`s agent ... a white stick job there , definately   maybe Francis hasn`t opened his gob yet because  he`ll  put his foot in it !      agents  lie through their teeth , but footballers  have nowhere to hide , if they don`t perform  , there`s millions of fans out there that  will speak the truth ..  Francis  is now unsaleable , that IS a fact !   what club , having watched the Fulham match , would be stupid enough to  even consider  buying him ?  certainly NOT fulham !! 

Hucks agent DID come it with the mouth , but Hucks  had the  gumption to overide his agents claptrap and state his case , AND his  COMMITTMENT  is 100%   ...... Francis`s committment  ????   

[quote]I was very pro Francis, charlies dad, but I''m starting to cool in that department now. If he wants to go, then hurry up. However I do rate Linvoy Primus, in the championship he''d be awesome.[/quote]

Exactly right Wiz.  If we got some 7 figures + Primus, I would be delighted.  It''s clear he doesn''t want to stay.  He needs to go sooner rather than later

Good to see Doncaster and Nigel having a bite back at portsmouth.. dreadful way to run a business. Francis is saleable, portsmouth will probably remember his goal against them, at the tip they call a stadium. Its just a question of ripping as much money out of their sweaty hands and buying a good centre half, i. e. Sodje who looks a good prospect. Dont want primus, he doesnt look all that.

Sodje is being linked with 3 Premiership clubs so is very doubtful to come to us. Primus is proven at Premiership level, and is better than what we have, I would be pleased to see him here.

As for Francis, I am coming back round to saying get rid of him asap. If his agent is talking out of turn, he should publicly refute it (as Hucks did) or go. I am rapidly losing patience with him again!

Primus + £1m cash for Francis would be good business for us.

are portsmouth gonna buy all your players? how long before they start playing in yellow and mandric starts making half-time fan talks .

[quote]Sodje is being linked with 3 Premiership clubs so is very doubtful to come to us. Primus is proven at Premiership level, and is better than what we have, I would be pleased to see him here. As for F...[/quote]

If it was a choice between Premiership and here, I think there is a good chance Sodje would come here.  The simple reason being that we could guarantee him first team football, whereas it would be doubtful whether teams like West Ham or Sunderland could.  I would have thought he''d rather play regularly for a top first div side than be in the reserves of a Prem side

[quote]are portsmouth gonna buy all your players? how long before they start playing in yellow and mandric starts making half-time fan talks .[/quote]

Thats cheeky Keely !  Pompey havent bought ANY of our players yet ...  obviously there`s been some chicanery from agents and local rags  stirring up the rumour mill  ...

I have to disagree that primus is proven at premiership level. I watched him out of interest last season, because hed been linked with us, and i thought the guy was as shaky as anyone in our back four. Sodje would have a better chance of first team football here, and we all know that colney often is our trump cards. As regards to portsmouth buying all our players, theres no-one left for leeds to sell, and if they want Francis, they can have him if they want. No-ones having our best players.... only the cast offs. If leeds had done a whip round, they could have had stuart or holt.