Sign in to follow this  
Canaryfootyexpert

Spurred On By Eriksen

Christian Eriksen must not be allowed to be the centre pin of a Spurs midfield tomorrow night.

Eriksen for those that are not aware is highly talented, a threat in front of goal and very creative.

Although not grabbing quite so many headlines lately his play has been exceptional in what is a very good Spurs side.

Key in part to having any chance in this game will be to improve the central midfield with more proven quality and for this reason Robbie Brady has to be moved to a central midfield position for tomorrow nights game.

[quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]Christian Eriksen must not be allowed to be the centre pin of a Spurs midfield tomorrow night.

Eriksen for those that are not aware is highly talented, a threat in front of goal and very creative. [/quote]
I''m just glad we''ve got the ''Canary Footy Expert'' to point these facts out to us. Who''s this Kane bloke I keep hearing about? I thought he was a wrestler with a mask?

There''s just a chance that Alex Neil hasn''t heard of this Eriksen fellow, why don''t you let him know about him?

I can''t believe I''ve never heard of this Eriksen guy before you posted. I agree that maybe you should contact the club to pre warn them!

Hogesar wrote;

I''m just glad we''ve got the ''Canary Footy Expert'' to point these facts out to us. Who''s this Kane bloke I keep hearing about? I thought he was a wrestler with a mask?

Must admit thought it was a weather warning, keep hearing Harry Kane....

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Hogesar wrote;

Must admit thought it was a weather warning, keep hearing Harry Kane....[/quote]
[:D]

I''ve heard he is his talented identical twin brother.

Knowing about someone and doing something about it are two different things. For example we were fully aware of suarez but failed to do anything to stop his play.

Regarding Harry Kane I believe he feeds off balls from the midfield

So the theory is if you cut off the supply you limit their play upfront and in turn limit their chances.

To do this you need to bring much more quality into midfield and for me that''s is where Robbie Brady fits in perfectly.

[quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]Knowing about someone and doing something about it are two different things. For example we were fully aware of suarez but failed to do anything to stop his play.

So the theory is if you cut off the supply you limit their play upfront and in turn limit their chances.

To do this you need to bring much more quality into midfield and for me that''s is where Robbie Brady fits in perfectly.[/quote]

I would get your c.v. in; you''re nailed on for a job on the coaching staff. By the way, whatever happened to that chap Suarez? Flash in the pan if you ask me.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]The Kane we had was lightweight and lazy, I seem to remember everyone saying.[/quote]

Quite right. The favourite "l" words we see so often. We were just unlucky and took the wrong brother. The Spurs one seems to be a bit better!

[quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]Knowing about someone and doing something about it are two different things. For example we were fully aware of suarez but failed to do anything to stop his play.

To do this you need to bring much more quality into midfield and for me that''s is where Robbie Brady fits in perfectly.[/quote]

Ha ha I love this. We failed to do anything about Suarez. Not like everyone else , who worked him out so quickly he wasn''t able to do anything. Oh apart from becoming one of the best strikers in the World . Suarez has only scored 25 goals from 27 starts this season. Perhaps we could have tied his bootlaces together?