Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Result versus Spurs?

Would be delighted with a point. They are probably the most in form team at the moment. And AN says there''s a bug around our players.

There is a bug going around - I wonder who will be fit (I bet Russell Martin will be) http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-tottenham-hotspur-team-news-2932519.aspx

Defeat probable against one of the best in form teams in the country. Anything less is a bonus. The big big 6 pointers are looming that will go a long way to decide our fate

Spurs are a really good side at the moment and I''d be very happy with a point but I think we are going to lose
Norwich 1 - 3 Tottenham

Must avoid another thrashing at all costs which probably means go for it as against Liverpool.

If he plays R Martin as CH again then really will be asking for it if we lose .

I hope but doubt he will sort out a solid back four which for me means bringing R Bennet back alongside Klose Ollsen back at lb push Brady up

Must have someone who can mark Kane out of match without him they will struggle.

Why is it managers do not realise fans really do not care what players do for the rest of the week , its the ninety mins on the pitch they care about!

I am sure R Martin is an all round good guy who loves the club as much as we do! However he really has been struggling in confidence recently as with Ruddy before and AN is just not being fair playing him, to the team as well as the fans. I honestly think he is better nowadays in attack than defence.

I was at Rotherham and if Grabban had stormed out of hotel then come back and scored a hat trick after coming on as sub would not have cared a jot what he did beforehand.

play best team not best behaved team

Like most others, I would be more than happy with a draw, delighted with a win, but unfortunately am struggling to see anything other than a loss on this game.

I''m a glass-half-full kinda guy and I have a good feeling in me water about this one. I think we may eek out a 2-1 win. Surprising stuff happens in football; yes, even to us. Our winning goal will come from an unlikely source...possibly Russell Martin.
Bookmark me and come back with your scorn at 10pm.

Given the defensive frailty and the tendency not to turn up, I can''t see us winning. It may be damage limitation, to 1-2 or 1-3

CC they are a top side and maybe it''s the good feeling about thtransfer window that is feeling my optimism. I just have a sense that we will win this one. For weeks I have had this one pencilled in as a home loss but these last few days have shifted in the old unconscious. 2-0 is my sense.

To be honest a draw would make me happy. But why can''t we win at Carrow Rd?