Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Not the end of the world if we lose tonight

It''s not all doom and gloom if we lose tonight - of course a point or three would be fantastic, but it''s important that we put in a good performance - and have some confidence going into the Villa game at the weekend.I think it''s the run of 5 games below that''ll really decide our fate.

Sat Mar 19
West Brom
A
Sat Apr 2
Newcastle United
H
Sat Apr 9
Crystal Palace
A
Sat Apr 16
Sunderland
H
Sat Apr 23
Watford
H

i agree it''s not the end of the world, but without doubt we now need to pick up points from our matches against some of the bigger teams. Another defensive no show imo will be a big problem confidence wise.

Not the end of the world? doom and gloom? For goodness sake people, there should be none of this whatever the result. Ive been one of the most rock solid  believers in us going down, and still think its a likely possibility, but im really not bothered about it. I have lots of positive feelings from this window, and for City long term. Dont care about results as much as the performance, hoping to see a start  of improvement in our defence / midfield. And hoping the bug within the club doesnt take away to many  first team squad guys. We sure missed Tettey last match.

I want a good performance tonight basically. The result comes from that or it doesn''t.

A win and the desertion if this board en masse from the "miserable and a million miles away" crew would be funny

Oh well. That''s alright then.

On that outlook why didn''t we play our ''Cup Team'' tonight and save all our top players for Saturday.

We must fight every game and have ambition