Sign in to follow this  
SS

Spotted!!

Was down the gym last night (West Bridgford, Nottingham) and Louis-Jean was there. He''s tiny, I can''t see him dominating in the air! Still all the Forest supporters up here reckon he is a good player (sounds like he is going to be like Kenton!).

How do they manage to move with all their family, buy a house and set up everything else in such a short space of time when being signed? It usually takes months to get a house. Do they rent places then

I believe the club helps out a lot in that department. This time last season, the club were taking anyone they tried to sign to my 2 old schools to see where the kids would go (I was talking to the deputy head of one who said that Scimeca and his kid came round with Doncaster to check out the school - where 2 player''s sons already go).
It is pretty much the same story with houses...heard a few stories of Canary transfer targets looking at properties with a club official from a mate''s dad who owns a few estate agencies in Norfolk.

Can''t be an easy life for footballer''s families - take a look at Iwan...he moves to Kent only to find himself out of the team and then loaned back up to East Anglia. Didn''t Safri also, for half of last season stay at Dunston or some similar hotel?

There was an article in the Sunday Times when Ashton first signed saying how well he was looked after by the club. He said Fleming ready helped settling in, showing him the local gym, etc.

[quote]"hes tiny" isnt he like 5ft 9?[/quote]

OK, maybe a slight exageration. Still ain''t huge though. Doesn''t matter though if he really is as good as some of the Forest fans have been telling me.