Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 26

Hi all, best of luck to Graham this week.Going for some value this time up with Coventry City being better than expected odds of  6/7 for a home win against Scunthorpe.

The Netherlands Eredivisie.PSV to win at home agsinst De Graafschap.It is currently listed at an absurd 1/12, which almost certainly explains why it hasn''t already been picked, but I can find nothing else new to offer with available odds.PSV have a 7-2-0 and 22/9 home record. De Graafschap have won their last two home games but their away record is 1-1-8 and 8/21. Both teams played on Wednesday.Good luck to all!

This week I''ll go for Tottenham to beat Colchester. Good luck pups and to graham. Seeing as you''re going out tonight graham make sure you remember where you put your front door key!!

Bayern Munich HOME win on Sunday for me please, think they''ll have too much for Hoffenheim.

Best of luck Graham and all pups.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. There were a few good ones that I seriously thought about including but in the end I opted for these six. I''ve broken my own rule of not going for FA Cup ties, and I''ve gone for three away wins as well which is possibly a bit risky, but I''ve fell flat on my face enough times with seemingly ''safe'' picks so I might as well be a little bit more adventurous.

Colchester v [B]Tottenham[/B}

Rochdale v [B]Burton[/B]

Portsmouth v [B]Bournemouth[/B]

[B]Coventry[/B] v Scunthorpe

[B]Borussia Dortmund[/B] v Ingolstadt

[B]Bayern Munich[/B] v Hoffenheim

I''m sure it wouldn''t be the biggest win ever, but a win''s a win all the same and if it comes in nobody will be too bothered - especially after how unlucky we were last week.

I''m also heartened both roundabouts and door keys have been referenced in this thread - it sounds like it should be an album title actually - and rest assured I will certainly not be ''losing'' my keys tonight and end up sleeping in a bus shelter like a homeless person, only to find that said key actually fell into the bottom of my wallet the next morning. For example. Not that it would ever happen. No way.

Thanks all and here''s hoping it''s a successful weekend.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thanks everyone for the suggestions. There were a few good ones that I seriously thought about including but in the end I opted for these six. I''ve broken my own rule of not going for FA Cup ties, and I''ve gone for three away wins as well which is possibly a bit risky, but I''ve fell flat on my face enough times with seemingly ''safe'' picks so I might as well be a little bit more adventurous.

Colchester v TottenhamRochdale v BurtonPortsmouth v BournemouthCoventry v Scunthorpe Borussia Dortmund v Ingolstadt Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim

I''m sure it wouldn''t be the biggest win ever, but a win''s a win all the same and if it comes in nobody will be too bothered - especially after how unlucky we were last week.

I''m also heartened both roundabouts and door keys have been referenced in this thread - it sounds like it should be an album title actually - and rest assured I will certainly not be ''losing'' my keys tonight and end up sleeping in a bus shelter like a homeless person, only to find that said key actually fell into the bottom of my wallet the next morning. For example. Not that it would ever happen. No way.

Thanks all and here''s hoping it''s a successful weekend.[/quote]Let''s see if this helps........Good luck mate. [:)]

Apologies for lateness and good luck Graham:

MMMK - PSV EINDHOVEN-v- De Graafschap HOME WIN

MM - BORUSSIA DORTMUND -v- FC Ingoldstadt HOME WIN

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thanks everyone for the suggestions. There were a few good ones that I seriously thought about including but in the end I opted for these six. I''ve broken my own rule of not going for FA Cup ties, and I''ve gone for three away wins as well which is possibly a bit risky, but I''ve fell flat on my face enough times with seemingly ''safe'' picks so I might as well be a little bit more adventurous.

Colchester v TottenhamRochdale v BurtonPortsmouth v BournemouthCoventry v Scunthorpe Borussia Dortmund v Ingolstadt Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim

Thanks all and here''s hoping it''s a successful weekend.[/quote]Let''s see if this helps........Good luck mate. [:)][/quote]

Great stuff Lapp.

Thank you for these Graham. This is a wonderfully excititing selection. They all look good to me and you''ve certainly found some potential value. I think we have a very good chance with these. I''ve placed the with Bill Hill using the £20 free bet MMMK secured us last week and the potential return is a tremendous £393.23. Here are the details : -

Tottenham

2/5

12:45 Sat

Dortmund

1/6

14:30 Sat

Bournemouth

13/10

15:00 Sat

Burton

7/4

Coventry

4/5

Bayern Munich

1/9

14:00 Sun

So we have Spurs tomorrow lunchtime followed by the next four in the afternoon. Wouldn''t it be fantastic if we''re all here with the power of the PUPs willing Bayern Munich to bring us very nearly £400! Good luck everyone[:)] [Y]

FA Cup fourth round and no Norwich bet shocker! No one saw that coming.

So its Arsenal vs Burnley and a home win for me.

Good luck Graham and all PUP''s

Some risky picks in there, including my own, but if you don''t go for it you won''t reap the rewards! Almost 400 in the bank would be amazing, so well done and good luck Graham - as we''ve not got Norwich to focus on we can channel all our PUP energy into a successful weekend!

I was only saying to Nutty last Saturday maybe we should stick our neck out once and again and go for some big bucks. Imagine if we''d done 4-5 last week? Hindsight I know but now and again its worth a punt. Good onyer Graham. Best of luck.

Coventry and Burton both a goal down I''m afraid. Dortmund 0-0 at half-time, Bournemouth still 0-0. Going to need some serious PUPs power to turn this around...

Let''s direct some magic pup power in the right directions guys!