Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Spurs Match thread

Villa becomes a must win match now, anything less than 3 points isn''t good enough as we must stop the rot. Defeat probably Knocks our confidence beyond repair

This is worse than the Liverpool game for me. We don''t look much better at the back, we look less fluid going forward and we never looked like even getting a point.

Oh and Tettey is now suspended for two games. Terrible.

Tettey is an idiot - we were going to lose the game no matter what but he decides to collect another needless yellow with 2 minutes to go

[quote user="Ginja"]There''s some good fight in this team, but just no the same quality, it''s men against boys.[/quote]the funny thing about that is that the team of "boys"is the one winning

3-0terrible unbalanced team selection from the manager, but its not his fault, the board and scouting team should have pulled their finger out in the summer, we could have peak career giggs and cantona and still get relegated with our defence

I can see no positives from this. We are bang in trouble and highly likely to go down

My prediction wasn''t far off though! Just need us to score one and I''ll be bang on.

Oh laughable. Don''t worry though as the happy clappers will say we are still 17th. Watch Newcastle win tomorrow now and is and Sunderland fight it out for who finishes 18th and 19th at the seasons end. Absolutely no fight.

It doesn''t matter what team we put out, it''s always the same shiite. Feckin booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful referee. That said, our suicidal defending is inexplicable, always looking for the lethal back pass. Alex needs help as we are literally and metaphorically going backwards. How many goals conceded?

That''s 3 or more conceded in the last 5 (yes, 5!!) games.

Doesn''t really matter what you do up front, with that defence, you will always be fighting a rearguard action!

Sad to say with that sort of form relegation is beckoning especially with Swansea liking

I got like they''ll pick up 3 points.

Neil seems incapable of changing things too. Against Liverpool he didn''t change the team until it was too late and now against Spurs his substitutions seemed to take the wind out of the any momentum the team had. If you''re going to bring Jerome on to play next to Mbokani you don''t take off your one actual winger on the pitch. If you''re going to put two big men up front then tell the team to go direct instead of trying to pass your way though a good Spurs team. If you need to score why leave your joint top scorer and most creative players on the bench while bringing on a midfielder who has had 30 good minutes in his entire Norwich career?

Sad to say with that sort of form relegation is beckoning especially with Swansea looking like they''ll pick up 3 points.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Awful referee. That said, our suicidal defending is inexplicable, always looking for the lethal back pass. Alex needs help as we are literally and metaphorically going backwards. How many goals conceded?[/quote]Agree, but how do you envisage Neil getting help working?  Can''t see it myself.If scores stay the same, there''s now a five point gap opened up between us in 17th and Bournemouth in 16th!

Tempted to stick a bit on Spurs winning the league. They looked class right through their side.

We''ve gotta try not to be too disheartened from tonight, that''s probably the hardest game we''ll have all season done now. We need to start eeking out more wins versus more realistic opposition starting Saturday. If we don''t win that I''ll be more inclined to worry.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Bennett and Hoolahan Should have started. Bassong and Olsson need to be no where near the starting eleven. Pinto isn''t ready yet either.

Tonight was an absolute disgusting display. Faith in AN is rapidly dwindling.[/quote]

HOLY S--- THE STUPID!