Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Spurs Match thread

Norwich Lineup:

Rudd; Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, Tettey (c), Jarvis; Naismith; Mbokani

Bench: Ruddy, Martin, Jerome, Hoolahan, Redmond, Bennett, Odjidja.

Spurs:Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Alli, Eriksen, Son; Kane

Tettey as Captain, interesting. AN showing he''s not beyond dropping our regular captain.

Looks like it''s Brady that has the squits, then! A decent line-up nonetheless, hope Mulumbu can finally come to the party and show why we all thought he and Tettey would be a great partnership this season.

Solid lump of a team. Not much flair but it is the right sort of squad against a very good Spurs. Let''s hope we can get something out of this.

Definitely want to see more of and from Mulumbu-still think he can be our best midfielder-apart from Naismith. Spurs not quite at full strength, playing a couple who performed well in the cup recently but who aren''t always in the first XI.

Bamford must be ill too.

Starting to feel for Lafferty now. Maybe he is such an ass hole the club are just not willing to let him leave to punish him?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Bamford must be ill too. [/quote]Doubt if he''s been here long enough to catch itI''ll take a draw now - when was the last time we had a 0-0.Must be overdue & after a 4-5 it wouldn''t surprise me.

I don''t think Bamford was an option for tonight - AN quote on the main site: considering new loan signing Patrick Bamford''s chances of featuring, Neil added: "It really depends on him. He will come in and compete with Dieumerci Mbokani and Cameron Jerome, and it will be up to him to show his qualities and stake his claim. We''ll see him on Friday and see where he is. We can then make a decision." Looks to me like he''s a maybe for the weekend.

What the hell is going on? Howson lets Rose have a free run, corner not properly cleared and Erikson is left in 10 yards of space. This team is joke at the moment.

[quote user="king canary"]What the hell is going on? Howson lets Rose have a free run, corner not properly cleared and Erikson is left in 10 yards of space. This team is joke at the moment.[/quote]

Seriously, the corner was cleared fine. What do you want. Them to head it 80 yards upfield?

I want them to actually follow up the clearance and I want them to show some basic fucking awareness of where the Spurs players are.

[quote user="king canary"]I want them to actually follow up the clearance and I want them to show some basic fucking awareness of where the Spurs players are.[/quote]

That''s fair. Had nothing to do with the clearance. The rest of the defending was shambolic.

The commentator on my screen is calling out how bad we''ve looked as a defence so far- standing too far off, very little awareness. We''ve come out asleep.

weve got no width at all, its an unbalanced team, poor poor selection from the manager

mulumbu looks about as mobile as my dead grandfather

They have had tons of time to prepare for this AN must be running out of excuses by now!

They are not even trying even a Lge 1 side would be sharper than this

Really poor first 25 minutes, have shown literally nothing going forwards, as per normal no wes = no football being played. Pinto looks awful, Should have played Russ at right back for his experience, though most won''t agree with that

You have to give supporters some encouragement not look like lambs to the slaughter