Sign in to follow this  
he

Aston Villa

Five games in a row with three or more goals conceded. If this naive offensive style continues Norwich will get a hammering at Aston Villa. I think Villa will win 4-1. How can you expect points at Villa with the last five games in mind?

The team looked quite strong during the Christmas, but suddenly fall apart.

A month of abysmal results for one month now, how long can the team perform like this before Alex Neil will have to step aside?

Bad handling of team affairs lately and lot of strange team selections and many substitutes with no meaning. The team looks to offensive and naive.

I hope it turns around but the last games has been very concerning and there is no light at the end of the tunel!

That''s the spirit lol.

But picking up on your point I think we got subs wrong today. Wouldve got Redmond on at half time down the right and moved Howson next to Tettey and got Mulumbu off. We were 2-0 and creating nothing.

That starting lineup was screwed after 90 seconds as that team was set up to keep things tight, conceded an early goal and didn''t have the players to change it. In the Liverpool game Hoolahan and Naismith linked up really well and I felt watching the game tonight that Naismith missed the creative spark.

Villa will be a test but they are bottom and a lost cause. We need another 15 points to stay up possibly a couple more. If we fail to get 3 at Villa then i cannot see where they are coming from