Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Reality check on our fans.

Lose a ridiculous freak of a match to Liverpool (still score 4 at home)... bed new players in and have a virus though our training camp... lose 3 nil again to a top four team who are on fire. Norwich fans in the majority lose their brown stuff and start calling for the head of everyone. Let''s all start individual threads scapegoating our new guys who put in generally OK performances despite mid season breaks and having never played in this league.

How about we rip into the home crowd?

24 MILLION! WHY DIDN''T WE WIN 10-0???

Oh... We haven''t slagged off Delias nephew yet!

Hang on, isn''t Ed Balls still useless something or other?

Jeez. It''s pathetic reading this forum sometimes.

Dont feed the trolls mate. They come on here to moan because thats all they can do with thier lives. Treat it as a joke and don''t get too worked up about it :)

haha i agree with you completely, if every fan had what their team deserved the premiership table would just end in alphabetical order because "with what we have spent/done/deserve" we will win every game.

1) ARSENAL P38 W38

2) A VILLA P38 W38

hold on... this wont work...

Martin wrote..

"haha i agree with you completely, if every fan had what their team deserved the premiership table would just end in alphabetical order because "with what we have spent/done/deserve" we will win every game.

1) ARSENAL P38 W38

2) A VILLA P38 W38

hold on... this wont work... "

But it could do if we change our club name to "Aardvarks of Norwich"

[quote user="nu_matik"]Lose a ridiculous freak of a match to Liverpool (still score 4 at home)... bed new players in and have a virus though our training camp... lose 3 nil again to a top four team who are on fire. Norwich fans in the majority lose their brown stuff and start calling for the head of everyone. Let''s all start individual threads scapegoating our new guys who put in generally OK performances despite mid season breaks and having never played in this league.

Jeez. It''s pathetic reading this forum sometimes.[/quote]

Just sometimes?

[quote user="nu_matik"]Lose a ridiculous freak of a match to Liverpool (still score 4 at home)... bed new players in and have a virus though our training camp... lose 3 nil again to a top four team who are on fire. Norwich fans in the majority lose their brown stuff and start calling for the head of everyone. Let''s all start individual threads scapegoating our new guys who put in generally OK performances despite mid season breaks and having never played in this league.

Jeez. It''s pathetic reading this forum sometimes.[/quote]

Sorry to take the bait on this but all I can say is if you watched that game yesterday and didn''t find anything to complain about your must be a Spurs fan.

Ivo Pinto showed a total lack of spacial awareness and the overall disorganised, lackluster performance yesterday from a team of players who, Howson aside, looked like they didn''t want to be there and had accepted defeat before kick-off was really quite pathetic.

The loss wasn''t the issue but the concerning lack of belief and effort from our players. That was a team staring relegation in the face without immediate action.

How you can watch that first 90 seconds and not start shouting obscenities is beyond me.

Tbh, spurs and Co can beat us 10-0 for all I care as long as we win the matches vs the teams around us. That is what will decide our fate.

All my judgement is reserved for how we get on vs a toothless and gutless villa. We could be 5 points from that bottom 3 by this Sunday!