Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Away the Toon

Sorry to disagree with your ''one nil down long may it continue'' ... I actually want it to be 4 or 5 nil

Indeed, long may the goal scoring of Everton continue.

My fear is that Stone will be his usual self, get over cocky and give a goal away, hope not.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Everton have hit the woodwork 3 times since HT.[/quote]4 times now. You can smell what''s gonna happen, can''t you.After being totally dominated by Everton Newcastle will sneak a draw

Yeah, really annoying when teams down the bottom get dominated by Everton yet scrape a draw!

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Al Harrington"]Everton have hit the woodwork 3 times since HT.[/quote]4 times now. You can smell what''s gonna happen, can''t you.After being totally dominated by Everton Newcastle will sneak a draw[/quote]

Yup.

quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]The difference between the teams is like us vs Spurs, but without the dodgy ref, oh and lots of luck for Newcastle too![/quote

Thankfully he is only the 4th official at Watford tonight, so hopefully can''t do too much damage from there.................

A win at Villa (fingers crossed) and things may look a little rosier and bring an added level of confidence back to some of our players

I''m far more afraid of Sunderland getting a few results together than Newcastle. McClaren is basically the definition of failure and ''castle have basically been doomed from not firing him 4 weeks into the season. They aren''t a threat as long as he''s manager. They made themselves increasingly worse by buying Jonjo Shelvey for any amount of money, nevermind the hilarious idiocy of 18 mill. One of the dumbest transfers EVER made, that one will have me laughing for a while.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]3-0 blimey and they spent all tha money[/quote]

They spent it on barely League 1 players like Jonjo Shelvey too. Mike Ashley isn''t a smart fellow.

[quote user="jaemae2"]I''m far more afraid of Sunderland getting a few results together than Newcastle.[/quote]Four points out of the last 30 tends to suggest otherwise.

I don''t think it will happen, I just think they are more of a threat than Sunderland. Better manager, actually made themselves better this window. They strike me as more a threat, despite not having much talent outside Defoe.