Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Helveg in midfield?

With "Louie louie" coming in i think this may lead to Tommy H playing in midfield. I feel he domne well last year when in there vs liverpool and bolton.

Just food for thought as we seem to get no end of posts worrying about the amount of midfielders we have.He is an option.

No i would rather play the midfielders in midfield, the strikers up front and the defenders in defence. We have Jarrett and Safri, possibly Francis to play midfield. I would only play Helveg there if we were hit with injury again

[quote]With "Louie louie" coming in i think this may lead to Tommy H playing in midfield. I feel he domne well last year when in there vs liverpool and bolton. Just food for thought as we seem to get no end...[/quote]

Tommy... he don''t deserve to be called TOMMY!!! he gave the ball away when he was right back it would be a disaster if we played him in midfield. i say he doesn''t seem very committed to the norwich cause, so lets get rid; he couldnt lace louis jeans boots matey, so no more, "Tommy this, and tommy that..."

Could I just remind you anti-Helveg folk about our record in the Prem when he was put in the team? We won 4 of the seven games if I''m not mistaken and kept 3 clean sheets. Now I suppose you''ll say well he was in the team that let in 6 at Fulham, but so were 10 other players who didn''t do there jobs. I don''t think we need him in midfield, but he could definately do a better job in defence that Fleming. How about...

The French Bloke Helveg Shackell Drury

WOT EVA U CHATTIN BOUT THOMAS HELVEG IS GOOD HE PLAYED HIS SOCKS OFF 4 NCFC SO DONT GO DISIN HIM COS WE NEED HIM ANY REAL NCFC FAN CAN C TAT!!!!!

I definately prefer Helveg as RB, and think Louis-Jean is coming to give him competition for his place.

Whilst Helveg took time getting used to the pace of English football, he is class and I would be very disappointed if he doesn''t stay for another season.

[quote]I definately prefer Helveg as RB, and think Louis-Jean is coming to give him competition for his place. Whilst Helveg took time getting used to the pace of English football, he is class and I would b...[/quote]

competition for louis jean i think not wait to you see him play.Helveg class you have got to be joking matey.

[quote]WOT EVA U CHATTIN BOUT THOMAS HELVEG IS GOOD HE PLAYED HIS SOCKS OFF 4 NCFC SO DONT GO DISIN HIM COS WE NEED HIM ANY REAL NCFC FAN CAN C TAT!!!!![/quote]

Oh, I feel old!.

What the hell does Disin mean?, help!.        

[quote]HELVEG IS G8 HE SO DESVERVES AL DA CREDIT OWN 2 HIM AND HES SO SWEET OF THE PITCH !!!! UR DA BEST!!! U ANTI HELVEG PPL R U RELI NCFC FANS[/quote]

yeah, but no, but yeah but no, because helveg''s no good and he can''t pass, so shut up!!! 

man i LOOOOVE...the norwich!!!!

Don''t question my support you jobless student!!!

so be quiet..what...shhhhhh......