Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

My Team v.s Villa

Rudd

Wisdom Bennett Klose Olsson

Mulumbu O''Neil

Redmond Hoolahan Brady

Naismith

We miss Wes when he''s not in the team and I''m not convinced Naismith is a natural number 10. Harsh on Mbokani but he''d be a threat from the bench.

Ruddy

Martin, Klose, Bassong, Brady,

Redmond, Howson, Mulumbu Hoolahan

Naismith

Bamford

Subs: Rudd, Jerome, Jarvis, Bennett, Mbokani, Olsson, Odjidja-Ofoe.

I pray to God that Mulumbu steps up!

Rudd

Martin,Bennett,Klose, Olsson

Howson, O,Neill, Brady

Naismith, Hoolahan

Jerome

Bit lightweight in midfield and we will need to take the game to Villa.

RuddWisdom, Bennett, Klose, OlssonPinto,        ONeill,      BradyNaismith,  Bamford,   Jerome.Subs, Ruddy,Martin, Bassong, Howson, Hoolahan, Redmond,Mbokani.

-----------------Rudd-----------------

--Pinto--Bennett--Klose--Olsson--

----------O''Neil---Howson----------

-Redmond---Naismith----Brady---

----------------Mbokani--------------

Wouldn''t mind seeing Hoolahan instead of Brady or Mulumbu instead of Howson/O''Neil. Hopefully the former can find his feet and get back to the level he has played at previously for West Brom - he certainly looked capable during pre-season.

I can''t say I have checked, but glossing over these team suggestions indicates that each and everyone is different.

It underlines the problem AN is now presented with, and goes to show the high percentage of NCFC fans that are disappointed from the start when the team news is announced.

[quote user="cityangel"]Now Mr Footy Expert,  you cant be that much of an expert as you''ve only given us your pearls of wisdom 6 times in over 2 years lol 

I''m not an expert but here''s my team lol 
--------------Rudd------------- 
Russ -  - Bennett - -  Klose -  - Olsson 
----Howson---O''Neil----Brady ---
------Naismith--Hoolahan---- 
-----------Bamford------------- 
[/quote]Don''t recon thats far off

Most people have Olssen at LB and Brady on the wing and the majority want Ryan B in team.

Hope you''re reading Mr Alex lol

This Villa squad is one of the worst teams in Premiership history, we simply have to go all out and attack them in the first half. We also need the confidence boost a couple of early goals would bring. With that in mind,

Rudd

Klose Bennett Bassong

Pinto Olsson (as wingbacks)

Redmond Hoolahan Bamford

Naismith Mbokani

Bench

Ruddy

Martin

Howson

Brady

Mulumbu

Jerome

Dorrans

Hi in a nice way enjoyed your comments.

Firstly I''m like a football guru I basically only come out of hiding when things get desperate, and they are.

Secondly as a Footyexpert my time is valuable and in demand.

Let me highlight the team problem for you and others.

The issue is we are playing in the premier league and all other teams started the season with premiership quality players, we didn''t. We still have these players but there all round abilities have never ticked all the boxes. The issue is really highlighted in midfield., some players can go forward but can''t defend, some start off ok but can''t last 90 minutes etc etc, that''s why there has been so many team changes. If players had been good enough they would have held their place but alas many lack that little extra.

The footy expert sees a class act in the side but he is being wasted

At left back, the footy expert wants Brady playing in central midfield, premiership quality in a key position.

Wouldn''t it make football more interesting if all EPL teams were picked by the fans via the internet. Stick in your membership number and the team of your choice and the manager has to go with it.

On Tuesday we''d have played two players with the squits but there you go, it''s all part of the fun and no one to blame just argue amongst each other.

It could be a massive revenue earner too.

At the least we could see the managers pick vs the fans pick.

Why not, chimpanzees over time are as successful at stock picking as most fund managers.

-------------------Rudd------------------------Martin--Klose-----Bennett---Olsson--------------O''Neil----Howson-------------Odjidja--------Naismith---------Brady--------------------Mbokani--------------------Subs:RuddyPintoMulumbuHoolahanRedmondBamfordJerome