Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

melanie lofty

Maybe I am alone in this, but one of the things I really like about these message boards is that all the posters have a truly wonderful grasp of the English language. This is sadly being ignored by this individual who has written every post so far in text language. If you want to use that form of English there are plenty of other forums you can go to. As far as I am aware, there is no character limit on these boards so you can use as many letters as you like. Please take note!

Hear hear! And to cap it all, favourite player is Ian Henderson?!?! There must be someone in the squad more attractive to a 15 year old girl than him...how about someone who plays? 

Melanie - You''re more than welcome on the board to share your views, but do you actually have anything further to add than your now token effort of wanting Henderson''s love child? You do know you''re not legally allowed to look at boys legs until you''re at least 12. And Henderson''s not quite mastered the art of scoring yet, so you may be onto a loser.

luv''n yr txt spk tho, & kp the masv fnt as it lks gr8.

[quote]Maybe I am alone in this, but one of the things I really like about these message boards is that all the posters have a truly wonderful grasp of the English language. This is sadly being ignored by th...[/quote]

well said Rasputin,

Text speak is not welcome here, and its only normally on the rare occasion that it is used. Even i, a 14 year old detest it and even rarely use it. Text speak deserves to stay on mobile phones, lets keep it that way!

actually its up 2 me how i wana speak and henderson is the best in the squad so i wund like 2 like any1 else cos he is the fittest out of em al!!! thanx 2 u al stickin up 4 me bless ya !!!

Come on guys we''re sounding like a bunch of old farts (even those of us alegedly in our teens and early twenties!)moaning about peoples spelling and grammer (and this is certainly not the first time!). Like it or not mel has been arguably the most talked about new member of pinkun so good on her! Lets welcome new members to this forum cos it''s rapidly turning into an ''old boys club''

[quote]for those of you who don''t want to converse in text (myself included) why don''t you just ignore those posts? Maybe the hint will be taken....[/quote]

because if we did that, there would be too many of the damn things on the board!

nice idea vince!

[quote]because if we did that, there would be too many of the damn things on the board! nice idea vince![/quote]

You are 100% right AJ.

These boards are getting more like a bloody kids playground just lately!.

If they want chat rooms, then they can go join one.

Its the newbie''s again!.