Sign in to follow this  
alan32

Half Time

I am really sorry but what was that rubbish at half time yesterday. Really was a joke two complete idiots on the pitch with those jumped up big time Charlie''s The Freestylers running the show. It was another joke from the club which devalued our support and thoughts of people that visit our club. Total joke if the freestylers are coming let them do a demonstration not act like two jumped up big time idiots.

Embarrassing NCFC got what they deserved from the fans

Is that all you have to worry about? Get out more.

I created a post about this as well last night. It was quite embarassing for all I think and that MC needed to lay off the Monster energy drinks. I think the fans made themselves heard though when they had finished. Hopefully the club will learn from this?I find it interesting that the only two half time shows we have had were vs Arsenal and Spurs.Although the Arsenal dance off was superb.

Chill out mate!!

Agreed the organisation and ideas weren''t great but they are actually really nice lads so let''s not get too personal!

You seem rather angry about it 😂

I don''t go to football for half time entertainment so I have to be honest and say I didn''t see it. Heard the guy on the mic though, he pas pretty irritating.

15 minutes of constant whooping over the tannoy by the announcer was pretty annoying.

Why didnt they do keepy upies then? Thats what there famous for anyway.I think the real venom is aimed at whoever was given the microphone. What a twunt.

I eagerly await the half-time ''entertainment'' for the forthcoming West Ham home game......It''s half a dozen Ali G lookalikes, dressed only in brightly coloured mankinis doing keepy uppys in the centre circle.......Hope it''s bitterly cold that day......

Half-time entertainment should be some of our fellow pinkun posters squaring up to each other without hiding behind their keyboards. Other posters could watch it via their live streams.

Just found out that one of them is contracted to Spurs to teach the academy how to do keepie uppies and score 100 yard bin shots. He also does shows and.... yes half time "entertainment" for Spurs.Im sure these skills and dancing around a football will reflect well on the modern football pitch.Piss takes aside, these lads have tallent with football tricks. So why on earth do we get a cross bar challenge?!

Fans need to calm down and not get so personal. Ok, it wasn''t great, plus we were 2-0 down at half time which didn''t help, but why get onto these lads. They''re just trying to earn a living.

Like someone else said, if this really bothers you, get out more!

ncfc4eva wrote:

''''Chill out mate!!

Agreed the organisation and ideas weren''t great but they are actually really nice lads so let''s not get too personal! ''''

Russell Martin is a nice lad..

everyone should sit in absolute silence during halftime.. I would allow the occasional glance at a watch but nothing more fun than that.

Ps. this doesn''t apply to the players - they should be using the time to practice their keepy-uppy skills