Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Get Jan Kristiansen ? Now is our chance..

Top Danish club Brondby IF have pulled out of the chase for Jan Kristiansen, people saying this is so because the player wants a move abroad (hinting at England). We could secure his services for around £800,000 - £1M as Brondby IF did have there offer accepted untill Kristiansen turned it down. Now is are chance for a young experienced international left/right sided winger, and I''m sure you have seen his stats on here at some point so I wont bother saying it all again, .. Just get him

Creasy, if he is an experienced DANISH international, he won''t play for us. His international bigot of a manager has told Helveg he needs to move to continue his career for his country so I imagine the same applies to Kristiansen.

Creasy, you''re either his agent or a BIG fan.

I''ve noticed you posting about Kristiansen for what seems like months, hopefully someone in the NCFC heirachy has also!

[quote]Don''t tell us, tell Nigel. Why don''t you email the club?[/quote]

Surely they get quite a few emails. Do they read through every one and tell Nigel?
I think someone should definately emai in

back to the post........... Kristiansen would be a great signing. I totally agree with Creasy. Get him now!

NW''s got plenty of good qualities, but giving young talent a real chance is not one of them - look how long it took before Shax got his chance. It took a shed load of goals from Deano before NW took the massive risk - NOT - of signing him. He''s not one to take a gamble, so don''t hold your breath that he''ll pay a transfer fee for young talent, not unless someone smacks him between the eyes with a cricket bat. I doubt that our scouting system is that good, especially for overseas talent.

[quote]Creasy, you''re either his agent or a BIG fan. I''ve noticed you posting about Kristiansen for what seems like months, hopefully someone in the NCFC heirachy has also![/quote]

He is a classy player, would be a great signing and fits our player search list perfectly.

he young, is a right-sided midfielder, and can score and create goals, what more do we want?

WORTHY SIGN HIM!!!!!!!!

[quote]NW''s got plenty of good qualities, but giving young talent a real chance is not one of them - look how long it took before Shax got his chance. It took a shed load of goals from Deano before NW took t...[/quote]

I agree with your post link, well... apart from where you say that the scouts aren''t very good.

They might not be the best out there, but they''ve not got a bad record have they?

Francis turned out to be a big success for us in his first season, McKenzie also, Safri is another, Drury when we first signed him. If i remember rightly there were question marks about these players as to whether they were good enough... look at them now, and they''re just a few of the many.

[quote]NW''s got plenty of good qualities, but giving young talent a real chance is not one of them - look how long it took before Shax got his chance. It took a shed load of goals from Deano before NW took t...[/quote]

I think you''ll find it took geof watling to die and leave us money before Worthy could take the ''massive'' risk of buying Ashton. Perhaps if Worthy had the forsight he could''ve took the risk of knocking him off in the summer so we had his money in preseason. Wish people would realise Worthy isn''t the idiot some people on here think he is!

Forgot to add that as much as i would love to see us sign Kristiansen i can''t see it happen. Worthy was apparently interested in getting Bents back and also was eyeing up Partridge wasn''t he?? He''s a winger and so would be similar to Kristiansen, and i very much doubt we''d get both. PROVE ME WRONG WORTHY!!!!

By the way does anyone know of any developments with Partridge?? Has he signed for anyone, is he in talks????

[quote]He is a classy player, would be a great signing and fits our player search list perfectly. he young, is a right-sided midfielder, and can score and create goals, what more do we want? WORTHY SIGN HI...[/quote]

This is why its so frustrating, this players would be a perfect signing, but hes just not been noticed by Worthy