Sign in to follow this  
morty

Who haven't we blamed yet?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]And smith must score .... wrote "Too true.........all these b*oody people from Scotland coming down here nicking all our jobs and houses !"

Don''t forget your woman and your beer, like to say we enjoyed both, but the beer is a bit warm ![/quote][:D]

[quote user="Loyal Canary"]I blame Morty we were never that bad before he had that dodgy beard[/quote]I blame those that take up two seats in the ground. If they went on a diet that would increase the numbers attending and the atmosphere generated would be better.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Loyal Canary"]I blame Morty we were never that bad before he had that dodgy beard[/quote]I blame those that take up two seats in the ground. If they went on a diet that would increase the numbers attending and the atmosphere generated would be better.[/quote]

Agree entirely

Newton...we need a "we got no cash" thread, with FACT-based financial analysis, to fire everybody up.

Apples

Part of the issue is the atmosphere our season ticket holders are generally so old they don''t know where they are half the time let alone be able to remember the songs

[quote user="Loyal Canary"]Part of the issue is the atmosphere our season ticket holders are generally so old they don''t know where they are half the time let alone be able to remember the songs[/quote]The way we''re playing at the moment I''d call that good news....

[quote user="Loyal Canary"]Part of the issue is the atmosphere our season ticket holders are generally so old they don''t know where they are half the time let alone be able to remember the songs[/quote]I blame that crowd in the River End who call themselves ''Waveney''. Everyone knows it''s the Wensum. [:S]

quote user="Lessingham Canary"]And smith must score .... wrote "Too true.........all these b*oody people from Scotland coming down here nicking all our jobs and houses !"

Don''t forget your woman and your beer, like to say we enjoyed both, but the beer is a bit warm ![/quote

Hopefully the woman is as well Lessingham

It''s all gone wrong since Grabban took all the Prayer Mats with him to Bournemouth

[quote user="ricardo"]We need a good Wiz type thread about how beating anybody will relegate us.[:D][/quote]Will beating West Ham relegate us?? Pt 2

The rain.

The weatherman.

Boogie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSm1YMviNcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkBS4zUjJZo