Sign in to follow this  
morty

Who haven't we blamed yet?

So far this season, at some point "we" have blamed toothless strikers, static midfield, shambolic defence, the keeper, the scouting system, the board, the coaches, and Alex Neil.Is there anyone we have missed?

[quote user="George Santayana"]I blame the fans. Far too negative. The supporters that sit watching a dodgy stream on their computer are the true supporters.[/quote][Y]Perhaps, in a Daily Mail style, its the fault of immigrants?

Surely it''s time we move on to "environmental factors"

Not having yellow nets? The state of the Carrow road pitch? Colneys canteen? Floodlight luminosity?

Blaming the players is old hat.

Don''t blame it on the sunshine

Don''t blame it on the moonlight

Don''t blame it on the good times

Blame it on the ....................................

[quote user="morty"][quote user="George Santayana"]I blame the fans. Far too negative. The supporters that sit watching a dodgy stream on their computer are the true supporters.[/quote][Y]Perhaps, in a Daily Mail style, its the fault of immigrants?[/quote]

Too true.........all these b*oody people from Scotland coming down here nicking all our jobs and houses ! [;)]

I don''t buy this blaming of players or management, there are only two groups of people to blame and that''s the home fans that turn out every week in their thousands and those feeble specimens that spend a fortune in had earned to travel all over the country.

The only solution to this is to stay at home and watch an illegal stream or attend the ground and sit silently while cursing the apparent silence under your breath.

I blame the food the players eat at Colney if it is anything like the cold sausage rolls dished up at Carrow Road.

If Dean Ashton had have been bought in earlier life would all be different!

[quote user="norfolkngood"]it since they got rid of the hot drinks trolley that used to go round the outside of the pitch

never been the same since[/quote]

"Sweeeeeets"

(no one under the age of 40 will understand that...)

Maybe we should let the little blue disabled cars park close to the pitch again. I''m sure Ryan Bennett wouldn''t push an opponent into one of those.

Surely it''s time we move on to "environmental factors"

Not having yellow nets? The state of the Carrow road pitch? Colneys canteen? Floodlight luminosity?

Blaming the players is old hat.

Our players seem to behave light rabbits caught in the headlights at times; I blame those new ultra bright stadium lights and strongly urge the club to issue sunglasses to each player with immediate effect.

To take this theme a stage further, maybe we could strategically lay beach towels in the opposition''s penalty area and instruct our shade-wearers to ''Holiday like a German''. That fun objective might encourage them to ''Travel Super'' into the final third a bit more effectively...

And smith must score .... wrote "Too true.........all these b*oody people from Scotland coming down here nicking all our jobs and houses !"

Don''t forget your woman and your beer, like to say we enjoyed both, but the beer is a bit warm !