Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Faded seats at Carrow Road

When you see the ground empty, you dont half notice how badly faded a lot of our seats are especially in City Stand and N&P. Its even more noticiable when broken ones have been replaced and arr next to the old ones.

As much as the playing budget is priority, it would be good to see the club spending a few quid on replacing or spraying the seats to make the stands not look so aged.

It''s aesthetic character........and methane has a lot to do with the acceleration of the plastic pew''s deterioration......PAARP!

It would be an issue if we didn''t sell out each game and people on the telly could only see faded seats but unlike some of the other clubs in our region when the cameras pan to the stands all you see are fans.

Well, the seat next to me got snapped in two by some guy kicking it at the spurs game. Guy came out and fitted another. 
It wasn''t new.
I was disgusted.

Pity the team didn''t show same aggression on the pitch

PS It wasn''t Lafferty by any chance

It is quite amusing how this thread is still relative if you think of the board members as chairs...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Don''t get me started on the limescale on the pipes in the urinals. [:@][/quote]

We need to get Nutty on the case Til!

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Don''t get me started on the limescale on the pipes in the urinals. [:@][/quote]

We need to get Nutty on the case Til![/quote]

Pity we lost dear old Gref. He was clean round the bend....

If empty faded seats are a problem think about the red headed step child down the road!Thier fans must rock up and think they have accidently gone to watch Man City, then by 90 minutes they wish they had gone to watch Lowestoft Town.

I''m old enough to remember when the City Stand was made of wood with cushions on the seats. When the fans saw something they didn''t like they used to fling them on the pitch. Great days.

Really? This is a topic

You obviously can''t remember the old south stand or never been to places like selhurst park or huish park. You''d have a meltdown of you did