Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Villa vs. Norwich Predictions

Never been a happy hunting ground.I would take a 1-1 draw and hope for 3 points v West Ham.4 points from the two games is looking like a minimum requirement.

Villa have two or three strikers out injured, and have struggled to score of late in any case. However, we shall probably be our usual generous selves and give them at least one goal.

So I''m going for 1-1 as the most likely, and with a slight chance of 1-2.

[quote user="Salopian"]Villa have two or three strikers out injured, and have struggled to score of late in any case. However, we shall probably be our usual generous selves and give them at least one goal.

So I''m going for 1-1 as the most likely, and with a slight chance of 1-2.[/quote]

Their lack of forwards means that Agbonlahor will play and he always scores against us. I''m still going for a 3-1 win though.

Villa are shockingly poor - anything less than 3 points will be

really bad.

Well, considering the way we''re shipping and sometimes scoring goals, and Villa are as well it could end up being 3-5 to us or something random like that.

But I''ll take 1-0, 3-2 or 9-8 - whatever it takes to get three points!

Not going to predict a score, all can say is if we cannot play well against Villa then we deserve to go down. Thats the key for me, in recent weeks to much analysing, to much of City players  not helping their team mates out, maybe to much fear factor, to much feeling sorry , like when Russ  did his awful back pass v. Pool, dont need heads to drop in sorrow, just want to see a City side play with confidence, togetherness, and a belief in themselves, if they show that, then any result to me is secondary. We make mistakes irrespective of how we play, so just stop fearing mistakes and  play together  and anythings possible. Timm Klose made some  great comments about himself, we need 10 more guys like him.Go out and enjoy it City, show belief, but with a smile for goodness sake, and hopefully we can pick up 3 points. I predict a better performance, but not  not predicting what result.

Villas recent form far outshines ours and I can only see us making more defensive errors and leaking more silly goals. Villa to win 3-1. Sorry.

I am normally very cautious about match predictions. Recent form and history probably point to a draw or a narrow Villa victory but i sense this could be a season defining game and for no logical reason i sense a Norwich win by a couple of goals

3-0 Villa.

We are HOPELESS at Villa Park, confidence is shot to bits and everybody knows that if you''re on a bad run that you want Norwich next up.

We''ll probably lose Klose and Naismith to injury and Mbokani to a red for violent conduct too.

Head says 2-2 but if a couple of things go our way 2-3 or 2-4 with Howson, Wes, Bamford & Brady on the scoresheet! I certainly don''t predict any clean sheets.

But as mentioned above, if we can''t go to a team who are struggling to defend and struggling to score and put in a creditable performance we deserve to get relegated. At the risk of contradicting myself, I still think if we can continue to be lucky with injuries as we have done so far this season, we might begin to see a more settled team over the next 6 weeks and we''ll just squeak over the line in May in 17th!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]3-0 Villa.

We are HOPELESS at Villa Park, confidence is shot to bits and everybody knows that if you''re on a bad run that you want Norwich next up.

We''ll probably lose Klose and Naismith to injury and Mbokani to a red for violent conduct too.[/quote]I''ll be a bit more positive and go for a 2-0 Villa win, with Naismith hobbling off the field with a hamstring injury.

Dreamers far outweigh realists on here. We have conceded + 3 goals for 5 on the bounce!! How can that form seriously predict a win?!! I''m sorry, but if you had any sense at all place some money on a villa win. It''s a generous price considering our downfall. I''m not saying this to be a d""k. Honestly, I really hope we win. But this is the type of game we know we typically lose. 6/4 for a desperate Villa (who have shown fair improvement of late) to win is generous.

I''ve had a feeling all week that we''lol win 3-1 so I''ll stick with that and as long as he starts I''ll say Redmond first goal to. I just think we''ve got to go back to how we were at the start of the season and go for it and press from the front which did us relatively well until the ''castle game.

Regardless of form and confidence in general, we dominated this team a few weeks ago so I''m sure the team will have that in mind, giving them a boost. Another few days of practice to familiarize with the newbies and an opponent with no chance of survival suggests this should be another comfortable win. 0 - 2.