Sign in to follow this  
Canaries for Ever

The New Squad

Damn, you beat me to it. I was about to post the very same thing!!!!

I know that Worthy has a tendancy to play players out of position, but come on, playing Deano as a defender??? That just takes piss!!!

What a formation:

Louis-Jean

Ashton    Fleming      Charlton   Drury

Shackell   Gallacher    Francsi   Helveg 

Ward        Jarrett

[quote]Damn, you beat me to it. I was about to post the very same thing!!!! I know that Worthy has a tendancy to play players out of position, but come on, playing Deano as a defender??? That just takes pis...[/quote]

Hell, if they can''t get it right, maybe we should leave off having ''pops'' at the national media!.

Having said that, it does look like a brilliant formation that will no doubt win us the league with ease. A goalkeeper who apparently doesn''t trouble the air 5''7" above his head. We''ll still beat the Ippos.

Even if the team lined us as suggested on the official site, I''d still fancy us for a good finish this season. Reckon that even if the players were played as suggested, we''d still finish above Ip*hit...

Even if the team lined us as suggested on the official site, I''d still fancy us for a good finish this season. Reckon that even if the players were played as suggested, we''d still finish above Ip*hit...

To me it actually sounds more like the formation from the Alex Notman testimonial match!!!

How on earth did they manage to make as many errors as that in a squad list? Is one of their web-team on mind bending substances, or do they have a prankster in their midst?

Have you also seen the profiles for our two new signings? Three video highlights for each player, one of which is an own goal being scored by both players! Comforting...

[quote]To me it actually sounds more like the formation from the Alex Notman testimonial match!!![/quote]

ahha yes it does!

And we would still beat ippo!!!!!!

Nearly back to normal now, although shackell and gallacher are still mid-fielders