Sign in to follow this  
Herman

OT Leicester.

They have been the better team all game. Gives all the "unfashionable" teams hope!!

Ain''t that the truth Ron. It freshens up a stale league and gives it a kick up the backside. I, like most, was expecting them to fade but they seem to be getting better. (They''ll lose 4-3 now[;)])

Huth''s on a hattrick. Not something I was expecting to say today! Good, no great, on ''em.

Well done Leicester! Go on and win the League, they deserve it!

Would love to see them go all the way. This result is massive but because of it the pressure now increases

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Weren''t we linked to Huth at one time?[/quote]

Yes and many on here said he was hopeless and we should not sign him.

After this result they will really start to believe they can do it and that will be a very different pressure.

I work with a guy from Leicester, supported them since a lad, who is just permanently excited. I can''t begrudge him to be honest. Gives hope to all the other teams. Fingers crossed they can do it. Would be fantastic.

I really hope they win it, if not just to annoy anyone who supports chealsea, man utd, arsenal or man city!

It would take a brave man to bet against them now.. they play Arsenal in a couple of weeks.. win that and they will win the league...is there about to be a seed change in English football?

The Tinkerman has proved so many wrong - not many welcomed his appointment did they? Mind you, improving Leicester''s club culture after Nigel Pearson had thoroughly trashed it was a relatively straightforward task for anyone with a smidgen of interpersonal skills!

Raneiri''s calm, measured approach has bred confidence. He has his players operating ''in the zone'' and they are repaying handsomely.

''The big 4'' have long needed a good shake-up; Leicester''s success is healthy for football as a whole...

Mustard, I think you''ll find Pearson was in charge when they went on their amazing run to stay up! I think tbh he is owed a little bit of recognition for what he did!