Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Can we worry yet?

We''ve just played the rock bottom team, without their top striker, and gifted them all the points in a must win game.

Just wondering if we are now allowed to express concern without being labelled a pant-wetter.

I defy the ''happy ones'' to defend that performance! Awful, just awful!!

I know! Some on here would have you believe (the same as two years ago) we''ll be fine. I''ve been saying 19th all the season and nothing has changed my mind on that. We are so poor, this could easily turn into a mid table or the unthinkable demise down the leagues again. The team needs a huge overhaul.

Our central midfield was completely terrible (Mulumbu and O''Neil are diabolical) and he keeps starting Martin. They won it in central midfield and down their right flank.

Hoolahan also isnt direct enough and wastes the ball.

Our strongest midfield is Brady Howson Tettey and Redmond and AN keeps messing around with it.

We now need to beat West Ham and we won''t if he plays Hoolahan and Martin.

Mooney wrote:

"Our strongest midfield is Brady Howson Tettey and Redmond and AN keeps messing around with it. "

In fairness to AN, the ''bug'' and Tetley''s 10th yellow ban, tied his hands a bit.

Worry........? Everything''s Rosy Don''t yah know!.......A new financially shrewd Chairman, a new aspiring and gifted Nephew Director - coupled with a celebrity ex Director recently appointed Ambassador.....and money spent in the transfer window.....

I wonder if they and other board members including the majority shareholder''s are worrying yet?

I hope the Chief Exec is worrying.......WE as supporters'' really shouldn''t actually worry about something we have absolutely no say or control of......We should just roll onto our backs and simulate dead flies and suffer in silence. Whilst the usual''s attempt to put some spin on our current predicament and failings, spraying quick drying varnish on the turd - in a futile attempt.....to polish it.....