Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Get Brendan Rodgers in

That is if they sacked AN and BR wanted a short term (end of season contract) to prove himself by keeping Norwich up.

Just an idea.

That''s a bloody good shout dibbler, did amazing at Swans, now a similar sized club!

Haha, I was just going to post another thread asking what managers might be available that could take us forward?

Rogers is a motivator. Would he fancy a chance with us. Perhaps. Doubt NCFC are looking to part with AN tho

I was getting quite annoyed at all the shouts for AN head already. But Rodgers really is a good shout. Imho the bloke should still be at Liverpool he got a hard rap from a set of fans who still think its 1986.

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]What about Gary Neville[/quote]That did make me laugh. Thanks, I needed that[Y]

Rodgers said going back to Swansea would be a backward step can you really see him wanting to take on this shambles ? Nigel Pearson got Leicester safe from a worse position last season , stick with Neil and we are gone , such a terrible defensive setup today hoping to get a draw .

We could give either a contract until the end of the season. If they fail their stock wouldn''t be too damaged on the basis that we are a p!ss poor team and were going down any way.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Rodgers said going back to Swansea would be a backward step can you really see him wanting to take on this shambles ? Nigel Pearson got Leicester safe from a worse position last season , stick with Neil and we are gone , such a terrible defensive setup today hoping to get a draw .[/quote]But last season, Leicester were playing well, giving teams a go, coming so close. We aren''t doing any of those things.