Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Clueless and gutless

They lack fight and spirit, only really had a go at the end. I don''t know what the answer is

I believe that the answer is to get shot of Neil now ,,, he has been clueless all season , not a clue , repeatedly plays the wrong players , makes the wrong subs at the wrong time more often than not , and the constant changing of the spine of the team has had such an unsettling effect , not one player looks confident anymore .

Some one else posted questioning the total experience of the coaching staff ,, it doesn''t add up to much more than a couple of years in the Scottish leagues .

Jake Humphrey is tweeting to give AN time !!!!! We have a few games left to score the necessary points to remain in the EPL ,, and on today''s evidence , I am not too sure where those points might come from .

Changes and wholesale are overdue now .

Sorry.

Saw the title of the thread and thought we had got another couple of defensive players in on loan.

[quote user="Sooty57"]Sorry.

Saw the title of the thread and thought we had got another couple of defensive players in on loan.[/quote]
The only thing that has made me smile all afternoon

Sooty57 wrote the following post at 06/02/2016 5:06 PM:

Sorry.

Saw the title of the thread and thought we had got another couple of defensive players in on loan.

😄😄😂

[quote user="JF"]Sooty57 wrote the following post at 06/02/2016 5:06 PM:

Sorry.

😄😄😂[/quote]

Best post of the day award!!!!!😂😂😂