Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Next Manager

This is just hypothetical for now, we may still need 1 or 2 more defeats before ricardo''s suggested scanario bears fruit, even then, the board may defy all fans  logic and stick with Alex, but much may depend if we get relegated with a bang or a whimper, Right now, City are showing no fire whatsoever to even suggest they are trying their hardest.Anyway, if this post is about "if" Alex gets sacked whos next...ya it is also a tricky one. Do the board look for a long term or short term manager? Much depends on when Alex gets the chop. If its really soon,  in next week or two, then someone like Pearson is the only alternative, other names like Moyes and Brendan Rodgers have been bandied, but i dont see them as good short term fixes. Maybe the ideal candidate is Jose Mourinho for the longer term.

Essjayess, Yes its an ''if'' at the moment, but a plan needs to be in place, what if AN decides the job is to big & feels he has run out of answers, maybe he''ll walk? Realistically who will we turn to? at the moment no one springs to mind!!

Big trouble ahead I guess

I''m not saying he would be my choice but it''s ridiculous to rule out Pearson because he "practically took Leicester down".

What he did was keep Leicester up. And that is the name of the game.

d moyes , his stock is pretty low after man utd and spain

but he has a lot of experience i think he might take a club like ours he is not going to get top ten club at moment

Will it help? Yeah its bad at the moment. I wish I could type expletives at the moment, in truth if IT happens who better to get us back up than AN. Stick with this man, I believe it''ll pay off. It''s my opinion of course.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]d moyes , his stock is pretty low after man utd and spain

but he has a lot of experience i think he might take a club like ours he is not going to get top ten club at moment[/quote]His win percentage at United was the best of his career.Their expectations were far too high for post-AF.