Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Team improvement?

Most people think we have done good business in the transfer windows. But where is a 7-10goal striker in prem.Where is a good prem defender.We can''t afford the wages so we will have to make do and keep our fingers crossed that these players might help out a bit. I really hope we stay up but it''s getting desperate.

I think the biggest problem at the moment is a lack of confidence, It is often said that the losing habit is easy to get into.

I still believe that 2 or three wins on the bounce will see the team transformed. It''s just getting increasingly difficult to see where those wins will come from.

Can''t believe we didn''t get Afobe when it was quite clear we wanted him all summer, 3 goals in 4 games . Better than any other striker we currently have. And I really don''t wanna bring up the no centre half in the summer argument AGAIN.

Good to listen to Mark Rivers on canary call, normally pretty honest. Was saying Klose is a good ball playing centre half. BUT isn''t what we need in our position, was saying we need centre half who will put his body on the line and chuck himself in Way of everything and fight for everything which he said Bassong isn''t one of them either.

The Doc was the best we had at doing that. We still got relegated with him. Way too soon to write Klose off. I just wish one of our centre halves would push the team forward like Martin does. It''s frustrating that Klose/Bassong seem to want to defend as deep as Bennett/Bassong. We''re still not keeping clean sheets and the whole team are too deep to look like scoring at the other end.

Bennet is the CB we need to play,, he does put his foot, head , whatever is needed in . We do not have and cannot afford a John Terry .

I was baffled by his omissions ,, but AN is proving that he is lost and clueless , it all has a bad Deja vu feeling about it .

Sack the clown or get him some help #someonesaveCity

a good or the right manager would bring improvement

look at Leicester if pearson was there this season would they be where they are now ? no he had them at the bottom of the table last year

right fits right time AN was right for us last season

but sadly that time has past

right man with experience right fit and we stay up who ? well if I knew that I would get £1 mil a year like McNally

but AN has not improved this team this season due to coaches or form of players in my opinion