Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Dont play Jarvis next week

If West Ham players see someone in our team who is not good enough for there team it will give them a boost straight away.

(Jarvis not good enough for our team either unless we want to be relegated)

[quote user="simmo_2"]If West Ham players see someone in our team who is not good enough for there team it will give them a boost straight away. [/quote]Rule out all our players who are not good enough to play for W Ham and we wouldn''t be left with many

Got to say I''m not really sure why we signed him- he looked good for a couple of games at the start but then been injured and not offered much on his return.

He was signed on the back of a decent 45 minutes at home to Bournemouth. No better than Josh Murphy.

Think he''s been alright personally and with Brady at left back has looked the only one likely to deliver a half decent ball into the box.

It just struck me as a very small sample size to make his signing permanent when we had him secured for the season. He played 5 games, was great against Bournemouth but don''t remember him doing too much in any of the other games before his injury.

I don''t get the hurry to sign him up permanently- give him the rest of the season to prove himself. If you want to free up a loan spot then send Wisdom back as Neil never seems to want to play him.

I''d have no hesitation playing him against his former club - he has plenty of incentive to prove they were wrong to sell him. However I think Brady & Olsson should start on the left...

Although I didn''t want him here having watched him at the hammers, now that he is here he does need more of a chance from the fans. Although I don''t think he should play v west ham, we still need to give him more of a chance, even though most of think we know the outcome.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]He probably won''t play. Have Hoolahan stuck out there.[/quote]

Thats the spirit, he will just play hooligan on the left just like every norwich manager have tried and failed with him.

Howson on the right. Nice and narrow through the middle. West ham wingers to run riot

Had a good debut, been sh*t ever since.

Probably couldn''t believe his luck when we offered him his last big contract!