Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Belief

This is not really anything too different to what has been said on this forum already, and I''m only really thinking out loud here, but I just hope we as fans all really pull together and believe we can get out of this.

I am usually one of the more pessimistic fans, and have been thinking last few weeks we are gone, but without the fans and people around the club all pulling together and supporting, we don''t have chance and might as well all just give up now.

We can do it, the players and AN showed good form earlier in the season, so we can do it, I would have never usually have that sort of positivity, but we all have to just back them and really believe. You can see from Leicester that it is not all necessarily about the most talented squad, but a lot about coaches, set up etc but also mentality and mindset, and if the players have constant negativity and bad atmosphere to play infront of, the already fragile confidence will be knocked for 6.

ON THE F*CKING BALL CITY!!!

PS that isn''t yet another reference to the Leicester escape act from last season, more a reference to their overall attitude.

Lets be honest it''s hard to "believe" in the current the setup.

I hope we can turn it around but Neil is looking more and more like a lost sheep with every game. The players look void of confidence, we''ve failed to rectify basic defensive errors, and Neil continues to blame everyone but himself.

[quote user="Jan Van Borsburg"]I''m with you, Al.

If R Kelly believes he can fly, the least he can do is give it a try.[/quote]That''s better.[Y]

Ah, the optimistic midweek ''we can do this'' post. Closely followed by the end of the week player ''we know we''re in a battle'' soundbite.

Then the game....

Oh what the hell; we CAN do this!