Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

An Update is required

There''s been a few games since the AGM and I''m never in the ground that early so can someone tell me if the sausage roll situation has improved?

Can confirm that before the Liverpool game I witnessed Mr McNally, Delia, Frankie goes to Hamilton and our manager Alex Neil all sampling the quality and the temperature of the so called Sausage Rolls. Alex went on to say we need to make changes and try to get the correct formula before the end of season.

The problem is they keep tinkering with the staff so there''s no consistency on the pitch... I mean, in the kitchens...

Main problem is frequent individual errors.

For example Ross is a lovely woman who works at the back of the kitchens, been with us since the Chase days, she''s getting on a bit now & doesn''t always reach the oven with the sausage rolls.

That makes the other staff nervous and especially the foreign agency staff who ran their own kitchens in home country.

I was worried that we didn''t invest enough in the sausage rolls during the summer and have had to use the January window to ketchup.

The lack of improvement is down to Russell Martin, he just doesn''t have Premiership-level sausage roll heating experience and keeps getting put in the wrong kiosk...

Apples

Last I heard, Kyle Lafferty was assigned to solving the issue of the cold sauage rolls. After all, he''s good at warming up.

The kiosk staff may have lost confidence in the catering manager and are just not putting in a decent shift. The catering manager is nice guy who can''t help himself tinkering with the staff rota.

After witnessing the reaction to the dodgy Sausage Rolls last week have a feeling that the Sausage Roll Manager might replace the current holder and make a change and bring back the Keeper of the Sausage Rolls Mrs Ruddy also hopefully get rid of and send him back to the WBA agency he came from, the out of salts Mr Mulumbo. We can only hope the West Ham cooks are knackered from there mid-week appearance on Can''t cook Won''t cook

I hope somebody is not getting the idea of throwing sausage rolls onto the side of the pitch - like the bulls head that was thrown onto the pitch at a Spanish (??) ground