Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Pearson / moyes on derby radar !

it may well be just paper talk but I read that pearson and moyes might battle it out for the derby job

my god if there is any chance of getting moyes he do it now !

Rodgers first, agreed.

Then Moyes, if available.

Both need to resurrect their own broken careers.

AN''s recent management has been ''barmy,'' imo.

But wait, AN has the West Ham game to prove he can construct a decent defence and turn things around.

It is not being the purveyor of doom to start to consider a change at the top.

We cannot carry on losing. The rewards for success could transform this Club for good. It''s that important.

A few very difficult decisions need making and after the result on Saturday, about which I have little confidence left.

Moyes or Rodgers

Would be fantastic

I agree if we go down without changing the manager have we done everything in our power to stay up ? In my opinion no we haven''t and we didn''t with hughton either

What a shocker, someone with the name ''norfolkngood'' is trolling the forum. How did Ip5w1ch get on at the mighty QPR at the weekend?

What a shocker, someone with the name ''norfolkngood'' is trolling the forum. How did Ip5w1ch get on at the mighty QPR at the weekend?

are you serious ? I have been on here years not trolling asking a question

[quote user="norfolkngood"]What a shocker, someone with the name ''norfolkngood'' is trolling the forum. How did Ip5w1ch get on at the mighty QPR at the weekend?

are you serious ? I have been on here years not trolling asking a question[/quote]

There are a fair few binners on here sticking up for Neil. You can smell the bin a mile away

I thought the official Derby City line was that Wassall has the job there till end of season. Anyway, cant see what the ups and downs of Derby have to do with a Pink un forum. As for these fun fantasy posts about a new City manager, they are just that, fantasy for the fans. Alex will be here end of season, he can continue tinkering, playing guys out of position, playing one up front, he has the Boards backing.

Why anybody would want to stick with Neil if the opportunity was there to get either Moyes or Rodgers is quite staggering both have achieved more in management than Neil is ever likely too .People need to start seeing through the hype that has been built up around Neil by supporters who were championing Adams just over a year ago . Norwich all over , everybody achieves legend status far too easily .

[quote user="Mr Apples"]

What exactly have Moyes and Rodgers ''achieved'' in football?

Apples

[/quote]

If we got the Rodgers who managed Reading ,fans would be tearing there hair out . He was awful for them.

Agreed, also overrated for Liverpool too. By the same Moyes/Rodgers logic I''m sure Gary Neville will be mentioned soon...and he''ll be available.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]

What exactly have Moyes and Rodgers ''achieved'' in football?

Apples

[/quote]

Well said Apples, I was thinking the same thing!!

It isn''t going to happen AN will be allowed to take us into TC and McNally will come out and say we have faith in the Manager to get us back up.

As he banks another million bonus

If the criteria is having a Manager who has "achieved" something in football, then that narrows any prospective field somewhat.If Alex McLeish was appointed Norwich Manager this place would self combust in outrage-yet he won the League Cup with Birmingham in 2011 as well as getting them a promotion two years earlier. So he''s achieved something. But would anyone be championing him as a possible Norwich Manager if we were looking for a new one?As for McNally''s bonus: if someone wrote it into your contract of employment would you ask for it to be removed as the fans will only get jealous and bitter if it''s achieved?

Surely to make it fair.......Everyone should be rewarded for failure......Like the Bankers, Politicians.......etc, etc......etc......

Moyes is a better manager than Alex Neil is

Wether Neil will become a better manager is highly debatable

but he definitely isn''t at the moment

[quote user="daly"]It isn''t going to happen AN will be allowed to take us into TC and McNally will come out and say we have faith in the Manager to get us back up.

As he banks another million bonus[/quote]

Pearson in!

Alex Neil has back to back promotions, yes at two different teams....

What have Rodgers ''The Puppet'' and David ''The Dull'' Moyes won these past few seasons?

i am pretty sure if Rodgers or moyes were in the Scottish leagues or championship they would do well

also moyes did build a pretty good everton team without the mega millions as old kenwright was skint when he was there don''t you think ?

Moyes time has been and gone, and Rodgers never actually had one except in his own mind. Let Derby take them...

Apples

[quote user="CanaryOne"] Why anybody would want to stick with Neil if the opportunity was there to get either Moyes or Rodgers is quite staggering both have achieved more in management than Neil is ever likely too .People need to start seeing through the hype that has been built up around Neil by supporters who were championing Adams just over a year ago . Norwich all over , everybody achieves legend status far too easily .[/quote]
Do you have any evidence to back this assertion up, CanaryOne, or is it just an uninformed perception of yours? You feel there exists a cabal of fickle NCFC supporters with such power and influence that they can blind [a completely undefined set of ] ''people'' to Alex Neil''s managerial deficiencies? Is this one or two people or vast swathes of the NCFC-supporting population?
Also, why do [these random] ''people'' need to start seeing through the hype? What''s going to happen if they don''t?