Sign in to follow this  
unique

Mesut Ozil

Stories have been appearing in the press regarding a video purportedly showing Mesut Ozil describing the Norwich defence as "f***ing s**t" as he exits the Carrow Road pitch inside the tunnel.

The evidence is inconclusive, but it is believed that if the FA gets involved, the Arsenal star will likely be charged with ''stating the bleedin'' obvious''.

For showing such in depth analysis and understanding of the game, BT, Sky and the BBC will all want to sign him up as a pundit so he can regularly offer such in depth comment during televised games.

Thank goodness Ozil told us, I wouldn''t have known otherwise!

[quote user="AJ"]Thank goodness Ozil told us, I wouldn''t have known otherwise![/quote]Me neither!  Good of him to let us know.

He wasn''t talking about the defence......it was his German accent - he was talking about part of the Norfolk countryside, as in  "de fens are f****g s**t".   Must have flown round by Kings Lynn on the way to Norwich.....  Or maybe he was talking about "de fans" [:O]

I think you can go jog on Lake District, extremely disrespectful to us Norfolk locals. Glad you don''t reside in this lovely county. Don''t come back in!

Would love to hear what he would say about you as a fan if he ever met you. I guess something to do with PR and ending in ICK.

Tettey''s Jig wrote: "The irony there is that the arsenal match was

one of the few the defence wasn''t completely hopeless in!"I imagine Ozil was referring to Ryan Bennett''s camera pit defending

and Santi Cazorla ending up with a serious knee injury after what might euphemistically be called "an unfortunate coming together". Wenger was less

forthright and confined himself to sarcasm in his post-match interview.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Tettey''s Jig wrote: "The irony there is that the arsenal match was

one of the few the defence wasn''t completely hopeless in!"I imagine Ozil was referring to Ryan Bennett''s camera pit defending

and Santi Cazorla ending up with a serious knee injury after what might euphemistically be called "an unfortunate coming together". Wenger was less

forthright and confined himself to sarcasm in his post-match interview.[/quote]

Possibly, but I''d still rather our defenders were hurting the oppositions forwards rather than, as now, observing them and the ball from a safe distance like mistrustful kittens who''ve just seen a rottweiler for the first time. Batting the ball away from them as quickly as possible in abject terror when it happens to roll near them by sheer chance.

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd wrote: "I suppose from the west coast

on a broken stream it might have looked like Cazorla to you ,,, but it

was in fact Sanchez 😏🙄😳😁

Awkward"I suppose from a distance of about fifteen inches it

is difficult for some to actually read and apply their brain to what is

on their computer screen? The stream I use is obviously the least broken of the three.