Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I hear that...

How accurate are you normally then, I struggle to see how we would starr jerome although would be happy with that

I normally don''t have any inside knowledge on anything...well apart from seeing David McNally on deadline day and him telling me our business was done - we then signed Maddison, so I guess I''m not that accurate if that''s what I''m judged on.

But yeah, from what I heard early this morning - Jerome, Ruddy and Redmond all start tomorrow.

When you see McNally in Aldi''s next time tell him to send Mulombo down to the job centre

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I was repeating the misspelling more out of frustration.[/quote]''One more thing'' I had an image of Molumbo going down the job centre driving a Peugeot 403 cabriolet, wearing a rain mack and smoking a cigar and asking about vacancies within the police force......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="daly"]mack[/quote]tawt [/quote]

watt

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT 2.0 NORWICH

I would be happy with these changes, I would really like Redmond to be given a chance to express himself a bit too.

I hope you''re right re Jerome and that its Jerome and Bamford upfront, happy with Ruddy back in goal, also ok if Redmond is back but will be disappointed if Brady isnt on the left wing

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Bamford must surely be our striker for West Ham. Surely??

Will be gutted if Cam starts tomorrow.[/quote]you mean that prolific premiership goalscorer that is Bamford?should he start? I dont think so

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Bamford must surely be our striker for West Ham. Surely??

Will be gutted if Cam starts tomorrow.[/quote]you mean that prolific premiership goalscorer that is Bamford?should he start? I dont think so

[/quote]If the answer to lack of goals is Jerome then we may as well wave the white flag already , trouble is we have not got a half decent striker at the club .