Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Will we be loud enough? - please tell

Those true supporters attending the game today have a duty to lift the team and their fellow supporters, particularly the walking dead in the Upper River End. But when caught up in the drama of the match, how can we tell if we are doing our best to rally our troops on the pitch? Could we be louder? More passionate? More vociferous? (Look that one up if you like.)

I would ask those fans watching on hooky streams today to post a review of the crowd''s support levels so that we can learn from it and become even more supportive in future.

What did we do well?

What could we do more of?

What would you do differently if you were there?

Thank you in advance, my distant comrades. Your contribution will be gratefully received.

Please don''t do anything so rash as to wake up those in the River End Upper. If you do this it may disturb the slumber of us in the lower tier. I rely on getting unbroken sleep throughout the match

Stop trying to be divisive bor.  All it does is make you look stupid.  You are basically insulting every occasional fan who visits CR or those who cannot go at all for logistical reasons.  If that is what you enjoy, then you need a new hobby.

Those memories of the good old days when Hughton patrolled the library at the Carra.

We slept soundly

I am working today, in Africa, and shall be following the game on the BBC website.I''ll be there in spirit though[:)]

[quote user="Jan Van Borsburg"]All I want to know from the streamers is what we at the game could do better to lift the team more. I need your help with this.[/quote]If there are any comments about fan noise on the BBC I''ll pass them on[Y]

I''ll give you some feedback Bor if you promise to do the same for me and the other poor souls travelling to Swansea.

[quote user="Herman "]Some warm ones as well I hope Ricardo.[/quote]Very tempted to give the thermal long pants a run out today Herman.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]I''ll give you some feedback Bor if you promise to do the same for me and the other poor souls travelling to Swansea.[/quote]
I would be only too happy to do this but unfortunately I have to cut my elderly neighbour''s lawn.  It''s looking a bit like a forest.  If only someone could request the deletion of a forest with a simple click of a button.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Herman "]Some warm ones as well I hope Ricardo.[/quote]Very tempted to give the thermal long pants a run out today Herman.[/quote]
Have you ever subscribed to the theory of "lucky pants"?

Lucky pants is more than a theory Bor. Einstein was wearing his when he discovered relativity. It''s an established fact.

Op has to be the most tiresome poster on this site. Get a life fella.

Sounds great. You get kicks out of hiding behind a user name on a forum trying to wind people up. In the words of the great Noel Gallacher, what a life.

Whatever was the event that required the metamorphosis (look that up if you want) from Mister Chops to the Bor franchise? It''s left you a more bitter, harsher, unfunnier person.

You must be good company down the pub being constantly on your phone!! Or are you not there, I wonder!!

Above statement from Nor "I don''t try to wind people up"!!! About 90% of your posts recently are exactly designed to wind people up, but that is the game you like to play. More fool us for reacting I suppose!

I can''t help how people react to my posts. I have as much right to post here as anyone else and I won''t be silenced or bullied off this forum by the haters who are just faceless keyboard warriors and not worth the candle.

Enjoy your stream.