Sign in to follow this  
Canaryfootyexpert

Bradys Place Is In Central Midfield Alongside Naismith

For some time now I have been calling for Brady to be moved into central midfield, see my other post "Footyexpert offers guidance".

After yesterday''s goal, with his alledgely weaker rightfoot, I say yet again,get the best player you have into a key position if you want to win matches.

Brady''s Quality, firepower, defensive capability and engine is needed in central midfield.

Why would you put a player with talents similar to Paul Scholes at left back?

Olsson is having a pretty terrible run at the moment & not playing anywhere near his best. Looks unfit, slow & awkward and his passing & crossing is poor.He has become a bit of a liability whether starting our coming on as sub. AN has no choice but to play Brady there because we do not have any other alternatives.Maybe Olsson can sort himself out in Dubai - wonder if he''ll take his gloves with him?

Many thanks for your response.

The problem is tactically it is not a good place to have your best player at left back. He needs to be involved as much as possible that is involved going forward and defending. The fact is also the existing midfield area is full of players that do not score enough goals or pick up enough on players runs especially late on as the batteries run flat.

The fact is also this is likely to continue unless tactical changes are made.