Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Primus destined to wear yellow and green!.

I now can report that my earlier ''charm spell'' on Primus, has worked!.

He will be a canary very soon. 

The wizard gives you names, not vague promises!.

My only concern is that he''s getting on a bit and although he might be good this season, he may be past it by the time we get back in the Prem. We could be just getting another Flem. Remember, player of the year to one of the reasons why we failed last season.

Cant you use your err ''wizard'' skills to get some good players to join?

Are we really supposed to take a grown man calling himself a wizard seriously?

[quote]I now can report that my earlier ''charm spell'' on Primus, has worked!. He will be a canary very soon. The wizard gives you names, not vague promises!.[/quote]

If this is the fruition of last seasons "He is coming" spell ,I suggest you find another carrier for your spells as this one was obviously sent by British Rail!!

[quote]Could you please reverse your spell great wizard, Primus isn''t needed[/quote]

yeah your quite right, fleming was our best player last season and fully deserves to be in the starting 11 all next season, we dont need primus, fleming is miles better

But Wiz I thought he was Marlon Harewood - and did he sign?  I am starting to doubt you have the right balls for the job!   

Not so convinced Primus is any better than Doc!   I was not convinced last summer when I am sure he only used us to get better wages from Pompey and then promptly had a very poor season with Portsmouth according to my fanatical Pompey fan, comparing his performances to those of Flem.  

At least Doc has age on his side and can only get better whereas Primus may be going past his best.

With Charlie & Flem in the squad we dont have to sign a central defender for this season unless they have some real potenial - and Linvoy does not fit that bill.  We still need more midfield cover and a third choice striker before we get to centre backs...

OTBC  

I was very keen on signing Primus last year but now one year on he is that bit older and slower I would pass on him unless he was very cheap. We have seen how age has caught up with Holt and Fleming who used to be stars. Mr Worthington has also stated that he wants to get the average age down.

[quote]But Wiz I thought he was Marlon Harewood - and did he sign? I am starting to doubt you have the right balls for the job! Not so convinced Primus is any better than Doc! I was not convinced...[/quote]

I''ve got a 3 legged pussy cat, and he''s better than the Doc Zipper. 

And who''s to say ''he'' won''t sign next week!.

Did I set a deadline?. 

[quote]I''ve got a 3 legged pussy cat, and he''s better than the Doc Zipper. And who''s to say ''he'' won''t sign next week!. Did I set a deadline?.[/quote]

Touche about the deadline - have your cloudy balls suggested whether he will sign as a player, coach,manager or program seller?  Two players turning down the chance to play in the prem to come to city would be too much to hope for!

In that case I''d rather sign your three legged pussy than Primus - IMO he is a yesterdays man in a position where the club needs potential as they already have experienced back up...

OTBC  

[quote]I''ve got a 3 legged pussy cat, and he''s better than the Doc Zipper. And who''s to say ''he'' won''t sign next week!. Did I set a deadline?.[/quote]

so this could be in 3 or 4 years when hes passed his best then?

Primus is undoubtedly a good defender but I''m not quite sure why Worthington is quite so keen to bring him in. He hasn''t always played for Portsmouth and he is the wrong side of 30. I wouldn''t object if he was part of a swap deal for Francis though provided we get a decent amount of money too - nothing short of £1.5 million and hopefully slightly more! This money could be spent on a quality midfielder - Commons etc and that really would give us a good squad which is strong in all departments expect right back if Helveg leaves!!!

[quote]Touche about the deadline - have your cloudy balls suggested whether he will sign as a player, coach,manager or program seller? Two players turning down the chance to play in the prem to come to ...[/quote]

Totally agree. I think we need a young right back - Taylor. I pretty much mention this guy in every thread now. He would be a fantastic signing

Primus has been quoted as saying he`s looking forward to playing alongside  Francis ... OMG !