Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Any Isle of Wight Canaries?

Hi
I am from the Isle of Wight and as far as I know, I am the only Norwich City supporter on the Isle of Wight. I did see a Norwich car sticker on a rear window a couple of years ago over here but it could have been a holiday-maker.

Any others out there/here?

Portsmouth eh Dumble Delia. Nice to have someone nearby...the only time I get to see my beloved Norwich is when they play away to Saints, Pompey, etc.

No you''re not the only one, my mum is a IOW based canary fan too and the NCFC sticker may be have been mine or my brothers who visit 2 - 3 times a year. I''m a leicestershire based fan and my brother is a West Yorkshire based canary - we''re everywhere!

Im a fan from Wiltshire, and I was planning on makeing the 5 hour journey up to see my family in Norwich next week end, just descovered that there will be no tickets on general sale for the match, gutted, I only get to watch two games a year, oh well hopefully next years matches will be premiership ones.

Marty...do you mean to say there is another Norwich City fan on the Isle of Wight...your Mum? Does she live in Newport as I do? WOW....I now feel at home.

I have the famous Norwich stickers on the rear window and tax disc holder. Also the scented thingy that hangs from the rear-view mirror. You''ve made my year!