Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Olsson

Agreed. Brady is not a great left back and I would rather see him further forward, but Olsson really is quite hopeless. Shame we don''t have someone better.

Just couldn''t see the point of that change. Another unnecessary change made to the defence. This time midway through the game and one which weakened us.

For goodness sake AN leave the defence alone and when we go two up take off a winger (Redmond) and look to hold the game.

Olsson is looking a bit chubby as well. Bit like Hooper did. When he got the ball at one point, he looked behind him to see Andy Carroll, then proceeded to fall down the next time Big Andy touched him and the ref didn''t give him the foul. They whipped the ball in and Bassong nearly scored an own goal trying to clear it.

The change made perfect sense. Naismith had had it and needed to come off. We needed some pace to replace him to use on the counter and sit a little deeper to keep hold of what we had.

The change was in the offing before their first which would''ve been a better time, and after that the whole team panicked their way so deep that Noble couldn''t miss.

Frustrating player really. He has all the attributes to be a good attacking full back, pace, stamina, good cross, strong but seems a bit slow of mind at times. I too would rather see Brady further forward ideally but we are trying to accommodate Wes, Redmond and Naismith and Olsson just looks dodgy as anything when he''s played this season.

[quote user="grim reaper"]Agree America Norwich fan, Olsson looking a bit chubby, must have been on some of Mulumbu''s and Vadis pies[/quote]They use the same pie shop as Waveney.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I love the way, when somebody wants to have a go at one of our players, "looking a bit chubby" seems to pop up somewhere.

😳[/quote]I thought I''d sound more proper if I said "chubby". I can say it more American if you like, he looked fat. Very unathleticly fat.

Olsson is having a pretty terrible run at the moment & not playing anywhere near his best. Looks unfit, slow & awkward and his passing & crossing is poor.He has become a bit of a liability whether starting our coming on as sub. AN has no choice but to play Brady there because we do not have any other alternatives.Maybe Olsson can sort himself out in Dubai - wonder if he''ll take his gloves with him?

[quote user="realale88"]I like Olsson.

Hes the best LB we have and has a bit of bottle about him imo.

I would play him and Brady left mid[/quote]

Hurrah someone who has an eye for a good player imo Olsson is our best left back and gives 100% unlike some on the RB side that''s all

Completely agree, Olsson is our best left back by a country mile and if he isn''t good enough then we should have bought another in the window.

Brady has been great going forwards but he very obviously isn''t a left back and it completely baffles me why AN continues to play him there.