Sign in to follow this  
Bannana Boy

Wet Spam Chat

"Adam Johnson, he''s one of your own"

I''m one of those who isn''t easily offended but I found this to be a bit beyond the pale.

Jokes about incest etc fine, we get it. You can breath the air here ergo we''re all inbred. Paedophilia?! FFS. Nope. None of that, thanks.

Am I being a bit sensitive?

fairly poorly thought out by their fans on every level......as Johnson is neither from Norwich nor are we, to my knowledge, known for Peadophilia?.....incest maybe?

Probably in keeping with the low level IQ of the odious set of fans that West Ham generally are, they''ll probably keep signing this at every opposition fans until one sticks.

[quote user="Jan Van Borsburg"]I thought it was funny.

Carry on.[/quote]

Another attempt at humour?? Not really funny though is it!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]No you''re not being sensitive, but there wasn''t one Norwich fan who thought it was ironic, or funny, just stupid and non sensical.[/quote]
Regardless of the merit of the humour of the chant, or your perceived lack of merit, the question was not "Was the chant funny/ironic and I didn''t get it?", the question was "Am I being sensitive?" which is a definite yes from me. If you''re offended by that chant, then yes you are being too sensitive imo

The chant was quite rediculous and frankly sums up scum from that part of the world.I was more offended by "2-0 and you fcuked it up".

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]The chant was quite rediculous and frankly sums up scum from that part of the world.I was more offended by "2-0 and you fcuked it up".[/quote]
Aye, at least that one makes sense! Far more painful of vague and baseless allegories to made up paedophilia.

saw a stat this morning that said that west ham havent won at carrow rd since 1973.....as this is before I was born,I have never seen us lose to them at Carrow Rd.

I can only imagine how much more odious and unpleasant they would be if they ever did come here and win.

The Adam Johnson one was strange, shows their IQ levels for sure, However the incest thing, well, best we keep that to ourselves, after all what happens in the barn stays in the barn...............

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]The Adam Johnson one was strange, shows their IQ levels for sure, However the incest thing, well, best we keep that to ourselves, after all what happens in the barn stays in the barn...............[/quote]I agree, incest is best kept in the family.

Never liked West Spam or there fans ! And next season when everyone gets ''Loads of money !''  that club get even more than the others ''coz they''ve been given that stadium !

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Never liked West Spam or there fans ! And next season when everyone gets ''Loads of money !''  that club get even more than the others ''coz they''ve been given that stadium ![/quote]

The details of that stadium contract MUST come into the public domain.

Of course they deserved it they''re West Ham after all...cheeky chappy Eastenders, salt of the Earth, good as gold, Danny Dyer, the West Ham way, blowing bubbles, Bobby Moore, jumpers for goal-posts, spirit of the blitz, we loved the Queen mum, pie mash and liquor, yaaaaaaaawn (insert next cliche of your choice here).

I wonder if they''ll need to upgrade the bubble machine for the (half empty) new stadium?

Apples