Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 28

Championship, where in-form Brighton (10-2-3-20-13) entertain lowly Bolton (0-4-11-11-33).Brighton v Bolton.......Home win.For our game I''m going for a City win and Mbokani to score.Goog luck Gregt and Tilly. [Y]

Chelsea home win v Newcastle, a desirable result in more ways than one.

City game more than 3 goals

Good luck

Just a quick heads up for Tilly. You can get 1.44 for a Norwich double chance by placing a win bet with William Hill @ 2.5 and a draw bet with bet365 @ 3.4. This beats their 1.36 and 1.35 respective odds on the single double chance bet. All odds are in decimals.At current odds you need to multiply your total stake by 0.576 and stake that on a win. Put the remainder on a draw.Good luck everyone.

League 1 for me.  4th versus 2nd bottom, so -Wigan v Oldham, home win.For the Norwich bet, I''m going for a 2-0 to us, Naismith scoring the first goal.Good luck Tilly and Gregt and of course, all pups everywhere.

A very good evening to you Nutty and all you lovely PUPs out there. Let''s get my pick out of the way first so Mr. Twiddy can get on with his selections''HOME WIN please for CHELTENHAM v Welling.Good luck Greg.I will be back in a short while with my selections for the Norwich bet.

League One for me this week, and massively in-form Wigan should see off second-bottom Oldham.For the Norwich bet, Bamford to score anytime.Good luck Greg, Tilly and all PUPs.

Both myself and my Mear Kat would like to select a PSG win this weekend.

For the match bet Naismith to score any time.

Good Luck Greg, Tilly and all our PUPs 😀😀

Hello again everyone I have finally decided on my final 6 after looking through all your suggestions

Sorry it''s a little bit late but it''s been a busy evening in the twiddy house.

They are...

BOR DORTMUND v Hannover Home win

QUEENS PARK v East Stirling Home win

WIGAN v Oldham. Home win

CHELTENHAM v welling. Home win

Alloa v RANGERS. Away win ( my pick )

Mersin v GALATASARY. Away win

These are all on Saturday I think so we should be done and dusted so we can all concentrate on Valentine''s Day Sunday.

Thanks again everyone and let''s keep our fingers crossed.

Ps Norwich bet I''d say Norwich win and btts

[quote user="gregt"]Hello again everyone I have finally decided on my final 6 after looking through all your suggestions

Sorry it''s a little bit late but it''s been a busy evening in the twiddy house.

They are...

BOR DORTMUND v Hannover Home win

QUEENS PARK v East Stirling Home win

WIGAN v Oldham. Home win

CHELTENHAM v welling. Home win

Alloa v RANGERS. Away win ( my pick )

Mersin v GALATASARY. Away win

These are all on Saturday I think so we should be done and dusted so we can all concentrate on Valentine''s Day Sunday.

Thanks again everyone and let''s keep our fingers crossed.

Ps Norwich bet I''d say Norwich win and btts[/quote]

Thanks Greg. I love these and think we have an outstanding chance of back to back wins. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is a very healthy £66.65. Here are the details : -

Dortmund

-       

-

1/7

-       

-

14:30

Sat

Queens Park

-       

2/5

-

15:00

Sat

Wigan

-       

6/10

-

Sat

Cheltenham

-

2/7

-

Sat

Rangers

-

1/8

-

Sat

Galatasaray

-

4/5

-

17:00

Sat

As you say, they are all on Saturday which will mean we can settle down to the three Sky live games on Valentine''s Day with no distractions......

[:S]

Good luck Greg and all us PUPs[:)]

A very good evening to you Nutty for the second time tonight so here we go with the Norwich bets. I have taken a positive outlook with just the one exception. I have an online account with Corals so these are their odds and not Bill Hill but hey ho there should not be much difference.£1 Jerome to score the last goal in a 2-0 win             35/1.£1 Bamford to score last in a 2-1 win                         30/1.£2 Naismith to score the first goal of the game            6/1.£1 Mbokani to score in a 1-0 win                                25/1.£1 Martin to score at anytime                                     16/1.£1 Howson to score at anytime                                    6/1.£1 Norwich to win 3-0                                                18/1.£1 over 5.5 goals in the game                                    16/1.£1 on a 1-1 draw                                                        11/2.Bonkers i know but some decent money there to be made i hope. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A very good evening to you Nutty for the second time tonight so here we go with the Norwich bets. I have taken a positive outlook with just the one exception. I have an online account with Corals so these are their odds and not Bill Hill but hey ho there should not be much difference.£1 Jerome to score the last goal in a 2-0 win             35/1.£1 Bamford to score last in a 2-1 win                         30/1.£2 Naismith to score the first goal of the game            6/1.£1 Mbokani to score in a 1-0 win                                25/1.£1 Martin to score at anytime                                     16/1.£1 Howson to score at anytime                                    6/1.£1 Norwich to win 3-0                                                18/1.£1 over 5.5 goals in the game                                    16/1.£1 on a 1-1 draw                                                        11/2.Bonkers i know but some decent money there to be made i hope. [:D]

[/quote]

Great stuff Tilly! Thank you for these. Not so bonkers and it''s hard not to be positive when we soooo want City to win!

I''ve placed them to our best advantage on Bill Hill or Bet 365. I couldn''t get near the price for Martin anytime. But we gained on some of the others : -

Jerome to score the last goal in a 2-0 win

£1.00

Bill Hill

50/1

£51.00

Bamford to score last in a 2-1 win 

£1.00

Bill Hill

60/1

£61.00

Naismith to score the first goal of the game

£2.00

Bet 365

7/1

£16.00

Mbokani to score in a 1-0 win 

£1.00

Bill Hill

28/1

£29.00

Martin to score at anytime   

£1.00

Bill Hill

9/1

£10.00

Howson to score at anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

15/4

£4.75

Norwich to win 3-0

£1.00

Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Over 5.5 goals in the game

£1.00

Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

1-1 draw

£1.00

Bill Hill

6/1

£7.00

Good luck with these buddy. Hopefully see you after the game tomorrow with four generations of family ladies in tow.....

[:S]

I''m joining the "Grimsby to beat Borehamwood" bandwagon.

Good luck Gregt, Til and all other PUPs wherever you may be.

Got a good feeling about this weekend, hope we have 3 wins, two on here and one big one at CR

Some crazy picks in there Til, but might just be crazy enough to work!

Good luck everyone!

Oh sorry guys some really dissapointing results today.

Such a shame and to top it off we dropped 2 more points.

Never mind let''s look forwards to next week.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everybody