Hey guys, just wonderin if anyone knows whether the season review video is out yet in the canary store or when it is due out?? I haven''t been up norwich since Birmingham at home so i don''t know. Can''t wait to see Deano''s goals again, each one was sheer quality and also safri''s belter!!

Cheers, Franny V

I think it out on VHS - there were some copies at the Norfolk Show on VHS but the DVD will take a few days more to master and copy.

Just a minute under 4 hours of fantastic non-stop Premiership action - and I still can''t work out how we went down...

Can someone please tell me how the club can possibly get away with charging £30 for the season review DVD? Yes last season''s was that same price but I thought it was a one off for what was a truly memorable season. It''s a total rip off. 

I''d already seen the season DVD for ''that lot down the road'' and - whilst it looks like we''ve copied the name ("Pride and Passion" to their "Pride and Glory"!) - it''s a shame we haven''t adopted a similar price - they''re charging just £16.99, which I find very reasonable, expecially considering the VHS version for ours is £20!

I also notice that this year the club haven''t used their tried and tested "let''s make them wait so everyone buys it" approach. No wonder really, 4 hours of shoddy defending...

There are various reasons why the new DVD might cost £30:

1. I believe it will be a double DVD as the footage on the VHS copy will not fit on a single disk.

2. Buying the rights to use footage from Sky is very expensive

3. The price needs to cover costs and hopefully make a profit for the club. NCFC sells a fairly limited number of DVDs. Therefore, a higher price is required to cover costs.

4. Is the DVD produced by NCFC. If it is made by someone else it could be them who are dictating the price.

[quote]There are various reasons why the new DVD might cost £30: 1. I believe it will be a double DVD as the footage on the VHS copy will not fit on a single disk. 2. Buying the rights to use footage from ...[/quote]

£30 bloody quid!. Ye gods.

Mrs wiz would go ballistic if I spent that on anything, other than her new hair do!.

And my birthdays not until 3020!.