Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Live8

I was fortunate enough to win tickets for todays gig. It was brilliant and I really did feel like ''A cog in something turning''.

But who were the City fans to the left of the stage with the flag? There was too much of a human sprawl to get anywhere near them. I''d thought about taking mine but decided maybe today wasnt the occasion but now I wish I had. Was that you?

If you look at todays Mail on Sunday front page you can see 2 green Norwich flags with a yellow canary . its abouy 1 inch down and 1 inch from the right of the pic, I just got out my magnifying lass to look,nothing better to do, roll on next season

[quote]If you look at todays Mail on Sunday front page you can see 2 green Norwich flags with a yellow canary . its abouy 1 inch down and 1 inch from the right of the pic, I just got out my magnifying lass t...[/quote]

Magnifying lass hey - sounds like you have an interesting other half!!!!

I was really pleased to see the flag at first - the only football club flag I saw there. However it did perfectly block my view of the stage from my position further back.

Good job there were no binner''s flags there - they need their debt cancelled as much as some African nations!