Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Getting worse at Villa Park

From what I''ve heard, and especially after the recent Paul Lambert interview about his time at Villa, the owner sounds like a complete and utter bell''

Sort of feel sorry for them, but they deserve to go down.

Nope, don''t feel sorry for them, what goes around comes around.

Mind you, them being such a Big Club ''n all, they will have no problems getting back to the Prem...............

I respect Lambert immensely for everything he did here but I cannot have any sympathy for him with regard to anything he said in that interview.

Villa had been trimming their budget long before he came. It was instrumental in O''Neill''s departure and Mcleish whilst not a great manager suffered under similar constraints. Lambert went there fully knowing the score.

Three failres?

I suppose you mean Hooper, Fer and RVW.

Wolfswinkle was the Club''s biggest ever disaster in the transfer market, and let''s hope it remains the case at the ending of this season. The jury is still out on both Pinto and Klose, whilst Naismith (the best of them) seems to have gone off the boil, slightly. As a trio, they haven''t much influenced results as we''ve slipped somewhat since the last window.

That''s nearly £20m.

Hooper scored valuable goals last season and we got decent money for him.

Did we not sell Fer at a profit?

Villa are a shambles on and off the field, and its all very amusing.......until you remember that we managed to lose to them 14 days ago!....still scratching my head , especially in the light of how they played vs Liverpool last week, that our manager was able to come up with a team selection that wasnt able to score, let alone win.

Yup......It certainly got worse for us at Villa Park......

Hopefully, our squad will return back from the warmer climes in Abby Dabby all fitter, tanned, refreshed and invigorated......Ready to do battle against Them Foxes and then Chelski......Again, here''s hoping.....

They''re getting relegated from the PL for the first time in decades? Boo hoo!

If they want to see how bad owners can be they should look at Blackpool. I darent say anything about what''s happening there in case I get sued but they have owners who actually seem to hate the club and it''s fans!

They''ve had a poor season but their fans talk as if the club is being wound up or something, they have no more right to be in the PL than anyone else and it''s not like it''s Man Utd or Liverpool being relegated!